Julia Roberts Plans Make Out Session on Valentine's Day
Julia Roberts is planning a sexy St. Valentine's Day treat for husband Danny Moder - dinner and a strip show. The romantic "The Mexican" star can't wait for February 14 because she has plans to remind Moder just how pretty a woman she is after three kids and almost eight years of marriage.
She says, "My kids go to bed at 7.30, so for Valentine's Day we're just gonna be making out." And she urges all romantics to keep it simple on the most romantic day of the year: "Go to dinner, go home, have a glass of wine and then you know... take your top off."
Julia Roberts met Daniel Moder on the set of "Mexican" in 2000. They got married two years later and were blessed with fraternal twins in 2004. The third child, a boy, arrived in 2007.
More Julia Roberts News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'