Julia Roberts Plans Make Out Session on Valentine's Day
Julia Roberts is planning a sexy St. Valentine's Day treat for husband Danny Moder - dinner and a strip show. The romantic "The Mexican" star can't wait for February 14 because she has plans to remind Moder just how pretty a woman she is after three kids and almost eight years of marriage.
She says, "My kids go to bed at 7.30, so for Valentine's Day we're just gonna be making out." And she urges all romantics to keep it simple on the most romantic day of the year: "Go to dinner, go home, have a glass of wine and then you know... take your top off."
Julia Roberts met Daniel Moder on the set of "Mexican" in 2000. They got married two years later and were blessed with fraternal twins in 2004. The third child, a boy, arrived in 2007.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group