Julia Roberts Plans Make Out Session on Valentine's Day
Julia Roberts is planning a sexy St. Valentine's Day treat for husband Danny Moder - dinner and a strip show. The romantic "The Mexican" star can't wait for February 14 because she has plans to remind Moder just how pretty a woman she is after three kids and almost eight years of marriage.
She says, "My kids go to bed at 7.30, so for Valentine's Day we're just gonna be making out." And she urges all romantics to keep it simple on the most romantic day of the year: "Go to dinner, go home, have a glass of wine and then you know... take your top off."
Julia Roberts met Daniel Moder on the set of "Mexican" in 2000. They got married two years later and were blessed with fraternal twins in 2004. The third child, a boy, arrived in 2007.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom