Julia Roberts Plans Make Out Session on Valentine's Day
Julia Roberts is planning a sexy St. Valentine's Day treat for husband Danny Moder - dinner and a strip show. The romantic "The Mexican" star can't wait for February 14 because she has plans to remind Moder just how pretty a woman she is after three kids and almost eight years of marriage.
She says, "My kids go to bed at 7.30, so for Valentine's Day we're just gonna be making out." And she urges all romantics to keep it simple on the most romantic day of the year: "Go to dinner, go home, have a glass of wine and then you know... take your top off."
Julia Roberts met Daniel Moder on the set of "Mexican" in 2000. They got married two years later and were blessed with fraternal twins in 2004. The third child, a boy, arrived in 2007.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert