Julia Roberts Plans Make Out Session on Valentine's Day
Julia Roberts is planning a sexy St. Valentine's Day treat for husband Danny Moder - dinner and a strip show. The romantic "The Mexican" star can't wait for February 14 because she has plans to remind Moder just how pretty a woman she is after three kids and almost eight years of marriage.
She says, "My kids go to bed at 7.30, so for Valentine's Day we're just gonna be making out." And she urges all romantics to keep it simple on the most romantic day of the year: "Go to dinner, go home, have a glass of wine and then you know... take your top off."
Julia Roberts met Daniel Moder on the set of "Mexican" in 2000. They got married two years later and were blessed with fraternal twins in 2004. The third child, a boy, arrived in 2007.
More Julia Roberts News
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings