Paul McCartney Writes for Gwyneth Paltrow's Website
Gwyneth Paltrow called on her close friend Stella McCartney's father Paul McCartney to write an article for her lifestyle newsletter - in a bid to explain the benefits of a meat-free diet. The "Shakespeare In Love" star talks about her diet, daily routine and top tips on her Goop website and weekly newsletter, and called on vegetarian McCartney to add his views to the latest installment.
The rocker champions "Meat Free Monday", a campaign to encourage consumers to ditch meat for one day a week, and he used his chance as Goop correspondent to champion the cause. He writes, "All it means is that you have to think a bit about what you'll eat that day but, in actual fact, far from being a chore, it's a fun challenge."
Paul McCartney first became a vegan when he and then wife Linda McCartney watched lambs on the field while they ate one. He also credited classic movie "Bambi" for driving him into meat-free zone.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?