Paul McCartney Writes for Gwyneth Paltrow's Website
Gwyneth Paltrow called on her close friend Stella McCartney's father Paul McCartney to write an article for her lifestyle newsletter - in a bid to explain the benefits of a meat-free diet. The "Shakespeare In Love" star talks about her diet, daily routine and top tips on her Goop website and weekly newsletter, and called on vegetarian McCartney to add his views to the latest installment.
The rocker champions "Meat Free Monday", a campaign to encourage consumers to ditch meat for one day a week, and he used his chance as Goop correspondent to champion the cause. He writes, "All it means is that you have to think a bit about what you'll eat that day but, in actual fact, far from being a chore, it's a fun challenge."
Paul McCartney first became a vegan when he and then wife Linda McCartney watched lambs on the field while they ate one. He also credited classic movie "Bambi" for driving him into meat-free zone.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans