Paul McCartney Writes for Gwyneth Paltrow's Website
Gwyneth Paltrow called on her close friend Stella McCartney's father Paul McCartney to write an article for her lifestyle newsletter - in a bid to explain the benefits of a meat-free diet. The "Shakespeare In Love" star talks about her diet, daily routine and top tips on her Goop website and weekly newsletter, and called on vegetarian McCartney to add his views to the latest installment.
The rocker champions "Meat Free Monday", a campaign to encourage consumers to ditch meat for one day a week, and he used his chance as Goop correspondent to champion the cause. He writes, "All it means is that you have to think a bit about what you'll eat that day but, in actual fact, far from being a chore, it's a fun challenge."
Paul McCartney first became a vegan when he and then wife Linda McCartney watched lambs on the field while they ate one. He also credited classic movie "Bambi" for driving him into meat-free zone.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video