Paul McCartney Writes for Gwyneth Paltrow's Website
Gwyneth Paltrow called on her close friend Stella McCartney's father Paul McCartney to write an article for her lifestyle newsletter - in a bid to explain the benefits of a meat-free diet. The "Shakespeare In Love" star talks about her diet, daily routine and top tips on her Goop website and weekly newsletter, and called on vegetarian McCartney to add his views to the latest installment.
The rocker champions "Meat Free Monday", a campaign to encourage consumers to ditch meat for one day a week, and he used his chance as Goop correspondent to champion the cause. He writes, "All it means is that you have to think a bit about what you'll eat that day but, in actual fact, far from being a chore, it's a fun challenge."
Paul McCartney first became a vegan when he and then wife Linda McCartney watched lambs on the field while they ate one. He also credited classic movie "Bambi" for driving him into meat-free zone.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date