Lil Wayne to Perform for Haiti Before Going to Jail
Rapper Lil Wayne is to make one more final public appearance before he begins a year behind bars - he has signed on to be part of the SOS Save Our Selves - Help For Haiti benefit on Friday night, February 5, 2010.
Sunday night's, January 31, 2010, Grammy Awards performance with Drake and Eminem was expected to be the rap star's last before he's sentenced on gun charges in New York next week, February 9, 2010. But he'll team up with P. Diddy, Pharrell Williams, Chris Brown, Wyclef Jean and other stars from the worlds of hip-hop and R&B for the latest celebrity fundraiser for the earthquake survivors of Haiti.
The Miami, Florida concert will raise money for CARE, Project Medishare, Yele Haiti and Children's Safe Drinking Water. Queen Latifah will host the event.
More Lil Wayne News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day