Lil Wayne to Perform for Haiti Before Going to Jail
Rapper Lil Wayne is to make one more final public appearance before he begins a year behind bars - he has signed on to be part of the SOS Save Our Selves - Help For Haiti benefit on Friday night, February 5, 2010.
Sunday night's, January 31, 2010, Grammy Awards performance with Drake and Eminem was expected to be the rap star's last before he's sentenced on gun charges in New York next week, February 9, 2010. But he'll team up with P. Diddy, Pharrell Williams, Chris Brown, Wyclef Jean and other stars from the worlds of hip-hop and R&B for the latest celebrity fundraiser for the earthquake survivors of Haiti.
The Miami, Florida concert will raise money for CARE, Project Medishare, Yele Haiti and Children's Safe Drinking Water. Queen Latifah will host the event.
More Lil Wayne News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed