Ludacris Lends Private Jet for Haiti Relief Effort
Rapper Ludacris has offered up his private jet to the relief effort in Haiti to help U.S. doctors fly medical supplies to the earthquake-ravaged country. The "Number One Spot" hitmaker has handed a team of medics the keys to his plane, so they can assist Haitians left devastated by the January 12 disaster.
Posting a photo of the volunteers involved in the mercy mission on his Twitter.com page, Ludacris writes, "These are the doctors who took my plane down 2 Haiti to deliver supplies & just landed. They r true hero's (sic)."
Previously, John Travolta flew his private Boeing jet to Haiti twice in January. The movie star stocked the plane with medics and supplies. The Bernard Ryder of "The Taking of Pelham 123" left for Haiti along with celebrity members of the Church of Scientology.
More Ludacris News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera