Ludacris Lends Private Jet for Haiti Relief Effort
Rapper Ludacris has offered up his private jet to the relief effort in Haiti to help U.S. doctors fly medical supplies to the earthquake-ravaged country. The "Number One Spot" hitmaker has handed a team of medics the keys to his plane, so they can assist Haitians left devastated by the January 12 disaster.
Posting a photo of the volunteers involved in the mercy mission on his Twitter.com page, Ludacris writes, "These are the doctors who took my plane down 2 Haiti to deliver supplies & just landed. They r true hero's (sic)."
Previously, John Travolta flew his private Boeing jet to Haiti twice in January. The movie star stocked the plane with medics and supplies. The Bernard Ryder of "The Taking of Pelham 123" left for Haiti along with celebrity members of the Church of Scientology.
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?