Ludacris Lends Private Jet for Haiti Relief Effort
Rapper Ludacris has offered up his private jet to the relief effort in Haiti to help U.S. doctors fly medical supplies to the earthquake-ravaged country. The "Number One Spot" hitmaker has handed a team of medics the keys to his plane, so they can assist Haitians left devastated by the January 12 disaster.
Posting a photo of the volunteers involved in the mercy mission on his Twitter.com page, Ludacris writes, "These are the doctors who took my plane down 2 Haiti to deliver supplies & just landed. They r true hero's (sic)."
Previously, John Travolta flew his private Boeing jet to Haiti twice in January. The movie star stocked the plane with medics and supplies. The Bernard Ryder of "The Taking of Pelham 123" left for Haiti along with celebrity members of the Church of Scientology.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester