Ludacris Lends Private Jet for Haiti Relief Effort
Rapper Ludacris has offered up his private jet to the relief effort in Haiti to help U.S. doctors fly medical supplies to the earthquake-ravaged country. The "Number One Spot" hitmaker has handed a team of medics the keys to his plane, so they can assist Haitians left devastated by the January 12 disaster.
Posting a photo of the volunteers involved in the mercy mission on his Twitter.com page, Ludacris writes, "These are the doctors who took my plane down 2 Haiti to deliver supplies & just landed. They r true hero's (sic)."
Previously, John Travolta flew his private Boeing jet to Haiti twice in January. The movie star stocked the plane with medics and supplies. The Bernard Ryder of "The Taking of Pelham 123" left for Haiti along with celebrity members of the Church of Scientology.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger