Ludacris Lends Private Jet for Haiti Relief Effort
Rapper Ludacris has offered up his private jet to the relief effort in Haiti to help U.S. doctors fly medical supplies to the earthquake-ravaged country. The "Number One Spot" hitmaker has handed a team of medics the keys to his plane, so they can assist Haitians left devastated by the January 12 disaster.
Posting a photo of the volunteers involved in the mercy mission on his Twitter.com page, Ludacris writes, "These are the doctors who took my plane down 2 Haiti to deliver supplies & just landed. They r true hero's (sic)."
Previously, John Travolta flew his private Boeing jet to Haiti twice in January. The movie star stocked the plane with medics and supplies. The Bernard Ryder of "The Taking of Pelham 123" left for Haiti along with celebrity members of the Church of Scientology.
More Ludacris News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS