Julia Roberts Says No to 'Pretty Woman' Sequel
Julia Roberts is adamant she will never revive "Pretty Woman" for a sequel - because she's too "old." The 42-year-old Hollywood actress is best known for her role as prostitute Vivian Ward opposite Richard Gere in the popular 1990 movie.
The actors subsequently re-teamed for another romantic comedy, "Runaway Bride", in 1999 - but despite movie bosses' best efforts to bring "Pretty Woman" back for a follow-up, Roberts is adamant she will not be signing up.
She tells Moviehole.net, "Nobody wants to see an old hooker. It's not that I'm anti-romantic comedy, which, for some reason, is always the favored interpretation. I like being funny, I like being romantic... but it's challenging trying to find a script which is original or interesting."
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards