Julia Roberts Says No to 'Pretty Woman' Sequel
Julia Roberts is adamant she will never revive "Pretty Woman" for a sequel - because she's too "old." The 42-year-old Hollywood actress is best known for her role as prostitute Vivian Ward opposite Richard Gere in the popular 1990 movie.
The actors subsequently re-teamed for another romantic comedy, "Runaway Bride", in 1999 - but despite movie bosses' best efforts to bring "Pretty Woman" back for a follow-up, Roberts is adamant she will not be signing up.
She tells Moviehole.net, "Nobody wants to see an old hooker. It's not that I'm anti-romantic comedy, which, for some reason, is always the favored interpretation. I like being funny, I like being romantic... but it's challenging trying to find a script which is original or interesting."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed