Julia Roberts Says No to 'Pretty Woman' Sequel
Julia Roberts is adamant she will never revive "Pretty Woman" for a sequel - because she's too "old." The 42-year-old Hollywood actress is best known for her role as prostitute Vivian Ward opposite Richard Gere in the popular 1990 movie.
The actors subsequently re-teamed for another romantic comedy, "Runaway Bride", in 1999 - but despite movie bosses' best efforts to bring "Pretty Woman" back for a follow-up, Roberts is adamant she will not be signing up.
She tells Moviehole.net, "Nobody wants to see an old hooker. It's not that I'm anti-romantic comedy, which, for some reason, is always the favored interpretation. I like being funny, I like being romantic... but it's challenging trying to find a script which is original or interesting."
More Julia Roberts News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby