Julia Roberts Says No to 'Pretty Woman' Sequel
Julia Roberts is adamant she will never revive "Pretty Woman" for a sequel - because she's too "old." The 42-year-old Hollywood actress is best known for her role as prostitute Vivian Ward opposite Richard Gere in the popular 1990 movie.
The actors subsequently re-teamed for another romantic comedy, "Runaway Bride", in 1999 - but despite movie bosses' best efforts to bring "Pretty Woman" back for a follow-up, Roberts is adamant she will not be signing up.
She tells Moviehole.net, "Nobody wants to see an old hooker. It's not that I'm anti-romantic comedy, which, for some reason, is always the favored interpretation. I like being funny, I like being romantic... but it's challenging trying to find a script which is original or interesting."
More Julia Roberts News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video