Julia Roberts Says No to 'Pretty Woman' Sequel
Julia Roberts is adamant she will never revive "Pretty Woman" for a sequel - because she's too "old." The 42-year-old Hollywood actress is best known for her role as prostitute Vivian Ward opposite Richard Gere in the popular 1990 movie.
The actors subsequently re-teamed for another romantic comedy, "Runaway Bride", in 1999 - but despite movie bosses' best efforts to bring "Pretty Woman" back for a follow-up, Roberts is adamant she will not be signing up.
She tells Moviehole.net, "Nobody wants to see an old hooker. It's not that I'm anti-romantic comedy, which, for some reason, is always the favored interpretation. I like being funny, I like being romantic... but it's challenging trying to find a script which is original or interesting."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy