Sheryl Crow Feels Lucky With Quiet Life in Nashville
Singer Sheryl Crow considers herself "lucky" to live in Nashville, Tennessee - because the quiet country music Mecca is a safe haven from prying paparazzi. The music destination is crawling with other local celebrities including Taylor Swift, Nicole Kidman, and her country music singer husband Keith Urban, but snappers have yet to descend upon the city in droves.
The "All I Wanna Do" hitmaker has also settled down in the southern U.S. city with her two-and-a-half year-old adopted son, Wyatt, and she's enjoying her privacy. She says, "I just never see any (photographers). There's very little."
"In fact, I spoke with Nicole and Keith about it and they don't have any problems as far as I know. It's just nice and quiet. It's normal. I'm pretty lucky, I don't get hammered (drunk) like most celebrities do. I live a pretty quiet life so I get away with a lot."
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- New Teaser for 'Love Actually' Short Film Reunites Original Cast Members
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods