Sheryl Crow Feels Lucky With Quiet Life in Nashville
Singer Sheryl Crow considers herself "lucky" to live in Nashville, Tennessee - because the quiet country music Mecca is a safe haven from prying paparazzi. The music destination is crawling with other local celebrities including Taylor Swift, Nicole Kidman, and her country music singer husband Keith Urban, but snappers have yet to descend upon the city in droves.
The "All I Wanna Do" hitmaker has also settled down in the southern U.S. city with her two-and-a-half year-old adopted son, Wyatt, and she's enjoying her privacy. She says, "I just never see any (photographers). There's very little."
"In fact, I spoke with Nicole and Keith about it and they don't have any problems as far as I know. It's just nice and quiet. It's normal. I'm pretty lucky, I don't get hammered (drunk) like most celebrities do. I live a pretty quiet life so I get away with a lot."
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom