Sheryl Crow Feels Lucky With Quiet Life in Nashville
Singer Sheryl Crow considers herself "lucky" to live in Nashville, Tennessee - because the quiet country music Mecca is a safe haven from prying paparazzi. The music destination is crawling with other local celebrities including Taylor Swift, Nicole Kidman, and her country music singer husband Keith Urban, but snappers have yet to descend upon the city in droves.
The "All I Wanna Do" hitmaker has also settled down in the southern U.S. city with her two-and-a-half year-old adopted son, Wyatt, and she's enjoying her privacy. She says, "I just never see any (photographers). There's very little."
"In fact, I spoke with Nicole and Keith about it and they don't have any problems as far as I know. It's just nice and quiet. It's normal. I'm pretty lucky, I don't get hammered (drunk) like most celebrities do. I live a pretty quiet life so I get away with a lot."
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci