Sheryl Crow Feels Lucky With Quiet Life in Nashville
Singer Sheryl Crow considers herself "lucky" to live in Nashville, Tennessee - because the quiet country music Mecca is a safe haven from prying paparazzi. The music destination is crawling with other local celebrities including Taylor Swift, Nicole Kidman, and her country music singer husband Keith Urban, but snappers have yet to descend upon the city in droves.
The "All I Wanna Do" hitmaker has also settled down in the southern U.S. city with her two-and-a-half year-old adopted son, Wyatt, and she's enjoying her privacy. She says, "I just never see any (photographers). There's very little."
"In fact, I spoke with Nicole and Keith about it and they don't have any problems as far as I know. It's just nice and quiet. It's normal. I'm pretty lucky, I don't get hammered (drunk) like most celebrities do. I live a pretty quiet life so I get away with a lot."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard