Sheryl Crow Feels Lucky With Quiet Life in Nashville
Singer Sheryl Crow considers herself "lucky" to live in Nashville, Tennessee - because the quiet country music Mecca is a safe haven from prying paparazzi. The music destination is crawling with other local celebrities including Taylor Swift, Nicole Kidman, and her country music singer husband Keith Urban, but snappers have yet to descend upon the city in droves.
The "All I Wanna Do" hitmaker has also settled down in the southern U.S. city with her two-and-a-half year-old adopted son, Wyatt, and she's enjoying her privacy. She says, "I just never see any (photographers). There's very little."
"In fact, I spoke with Nicole and Keith about it and they don't have any problems as far as I know. It's just nice and quiet. It's normal. I'm pretty lucky, I don't get hammered (drunk) like most celebrities do. I live a pretty quiet life so I get away with a lot."
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic