Clive Owen to Relax His Workload for Children
Dedicated dad Clive Owen vowed to cut back his heavy workload over fears he would miss seeing his daughters grow up. The "Closer" star has become one of Hollywood's leading men over the last decade, and has thrown himself into work, starring in 22 movies since 2000.
But Owen will now take time off after every film he makes, so he spends time at home with his two girls - Hannah, 12, and 9-year-old Eve - during their formative years. He tells Britain's Sunday Express, "A few years ago I had a problem. I was doing film after film, which is not good for the work and it's not good for the home life."
He adds, "I realized that if I wasn't careful, my girls would be 16 and I'd think, 'How did that happen?' So now if I go away for three or four months, I come back and have some serious downtime at home, because family is the heat of everything. It's naive to lose sight of that."
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video