Clive Owen to Relax His Workload for Children
Dedicated dad Clive Owen vowed to cut back his heavy workload over fears he would miss seeing his daughters grow up. The "Closer" star has become one of Hollywood's leading men over the last decade, and has thrown himself into work, starring in 22 movies since 2000.
But Owen will now take time off after every film he makes, so he spends time at home with his two girls - Hannah, 12, and 9-year-old Eve - during their formative years. He tells Britain's Sunday Express, "A few years ago I had a problem. I was doing film after film, which is not good for the work and it's not good for the home life."
He adds, "I realized that if I wasn't careful, my girls would be 16 and I'd think, 'How did that happen?' So now if I go away for three or four months, I come back and have some serious downtime at home, because family is the heat of everything. It's naive to lose sight of that."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group