Clive Owen to Relax His Workload for Children
Dedicated dad Clive Owen vowed to cut back his heavy workload over fears he would miss seeing his daughters grow up. The "Closer" star has become one of Hollywood's leading men over the last decade, and has thrown himself into work, starring in 22 movies since 2000.
But Owen will now take time off after every film he makes, so he spends time at home with his two girls - Hannah, 12, and 9-year-old Eve - during their formative years. He tells Britain's Sunday Express, "A few years ago I had a problem. I was doing film after film, which is not good for the work and it's not good for the home life."
He adds, "I realized that if I wasn't careful, my girls would be 16 and I'd think, 'How did that happen?' So now if I go away for three or four months, I come back and have some serious downtime at home, because family is the heat of everything. It's naive to lose sight of that."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media