Clive Owen to Relax His Workload for Children
Dedicated dad Clive Owen vowed to cut back his heavy workload over fears he would miss seeing his daughters grow up. The "Closer" star has become one of Hollywood's leading men over the last decade, and has thrown himself into work, starring in 22 movies since 2000.
But Owen will now take time off after every film he makes, so he spends time at home with his two girls - Hannah, 12, and 9-year-old Eve - during their formative years. He tells Britain's Sunday Express, "A few years ago I had a problem. I was doing film after film, which is not good for the work and it's not good for the home life."
He adds, "I realized that if I wasn't careful, my girls would be 16 and I'd think, 'How did that happen?' So now if I go away for three or four months, I come back and have some serious downtime at home, because family is the heat of everything. It's naive to lose sight of that."
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World