Clive Owen to Relax His Workload for Children
Dedicated dad Clive Owen vowed to cut back his heavy workload over fears he would miss seeing his daughters grow up. The "Closer" star has become one of Hollywood's leading men over the last decade, and has thrown himself into work, starring in 22 movies since 2000.
But Owen will now take time off after every film he makes, so he spends time at home with his two girls - Hannah, 12, and 9-year-old Eve - during their formative years. He tells Britain's Sunday Express, "A few years ago I had a problem. I was doing film after film, which is not good for the work and it's not good for the home life."
He adds, "I realized that if I wasn't careful, my girls would be 16 and I'd think, 'How did that happen?' So now if I go away for three or four months, I come back and have some serious downtime at home, because family is the heat of everything. It's naive to lose sight of that."
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards