Zachary Quinto to Team Up With Steven Spielberg for Biopic
"Star Trek" actor Zachary Quinto is reportedly set to swap space travel for the New York stage in Steven Spielberg's upcoming biopic of composer George Gershwin. The "Heroes" star is said to have been handed the lead role in the latest picture from the director's Dreamworks studio.
The movie will tell the story of the famous songwriter who set up more than a dozen Broadway shows with his brother Ira. Gershwin died in 1937 at the age of 38 following surgery to treat a brain tumor.
Zachary Quinto is reportedly working with a voice coach for his role in the film, which is scheduled to begin production in April, according to Deadline Hollywood. The site further revealed that the screenplay for the film has been written by Doug Wright.
More Zachary Quinto News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves