Restraining Order Against Paris Hilton Filed by Ramiro Benitez Rejected
A judge has denied a request for a restraining order against Paris Hilton from a man who has accused the socialite of "numerous sexual assaults." Ramiro Benitez filed papers at Los Angeles Superior Court on 27 January 2010 asking for a temporary court order to keep the heiress away from him.
In the documents, obtained by TMZ, he alleges the blond has threatened him both sexually, physically and financially, although the details of his claims were not clear. A judge denied Benitez's request for a temporary restraining order, pending a court hearing on 16 February 2010.
Ramiro Benitez also asks for protection for his 14-year-old son and 7-year-old niece. He claims the star of "House of Wax" has paid some people to disturb him and make him stop from getting a job.
More Paris Hilton News
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body