Restraining Order Against Paris Hilton Filed by Ramiro Benitez Rejected
A judge has denied a request for a restraining order against Paris Hilton from a man who has accused the socialite of "numerous sexual assaults." Ramiro Benitez filed papers at Los Angeles Superior Court on 27 January 2010 asking for a temporary court order to keep the heiress away from him.
In the documents, obtained by TMZ, he alleges the blond has threatened him both sexually, physically and financially, although the details of his claims were not clear. A judge denied Benitez's request for a temporary restraining order, pending a court hearing on 16 February 2010.
Ramiro Benitez also asks for protection for his 14-year-old son and 7-year-old niece. He claims the star of "House of Wax" has paid some people to disturb him and make him stop from getting a job.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes