Restraining Order Against Paris Hilton Filed by Ramiro Benitez Rejected
A judge has denied a request for a restraining order against Paris Hilton from a man who has accused the socialite of "numerous sexual assaults." Ramiro Benitez filed papers at Los Angeles Superior Court on 27 January 2010 asking for a temporary court order to keep the heiress away from him.
In the documents, obtained by TMZ, he alleges the blond has threatened him both sexually, physically and financially, although the details of his claims were not clear. A judge denied Benitez's request for a temporary restraining order, pending a court hearing on 16 February 2010.
Ramiro Benitez also asks for protection for his 14-year-old son and 7-year-old niece. He claims the star of "House of Wax" has paid some people to disturb him and make him stop from getting a job.
More Paris Hilton News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris