Restraining Order Against Paris Hilton Filed by Ramiro Benitez Rejected
A judge has denied a request for a restraining order against Paris Hilton from a man who has accused the socialite of "numerous sexual assaults." Ramiro Benitez filed papers at Los Angeles Superior Court on 27 January 2010 asking for a temporary court order to keep the heiress away from him.
In the documents, obtained by TMZ, he alleges the blond has threatened him both sexually, physically and financially, although the details of his claims were not clear. A judge denied Benitez's request for a temporary restraining order, pending a court hearing on 16 February 2010.
Ramiro Benitez also asks for protection for his 14-year-old son and 7-year-old niece. He claims the star of "House of Wax" has paid some people to disturb him and make him stop from getting a job.
More Paris Hilton News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years