Restraining Order Against Paris Hilton Filed by Ramiro Benitez Rejected
A judge has denied a request for a restraining order against Paris Hilton from a man who has accused the socialite of "numerous sexual assaults." Ramiro Benitez filed papers at Los Angeles Superior Court on 27 January 2010 asking for a temporary court order to keep the heiress away from him.
In the documents, obtained by TMZ, he alleges the blond has threatened him both sexually, physically and financially, although the details of his claims were not clear. A judge denied Benitez's request for a temporary restraining order, pending a court hearing on 16 February 2010.
Ramiro Benitez also asks for protection for his 14-year-old son and 7-year-old niece. He claims the star of "House of Wax" has paid some people to disturb him and make him stop from getting a job.
More Paris Hilton News
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa