Pamela Anderson to Purchase Two Houses in London
Pamela Anderson is planning to buy two new properties in England after falling in love with the country during her stint on a London stage over Christmas 2009. The actress performed as the Genie in Aladdin, a traditional pantomime over the festive season, and became so enamored with the U.K. capital she's planning to invest in a city property.
And the "Baywatch" beauty also wants to splash out on a home by the sea. Her agent Toby St Just tells Britain's The Sun, "Pammy loves it in England and is looking at buying two houses, one in London and one by the sea. She has a real affection for the place and would love to have somewhere she can call home."
Anderson is currently living with her sons in a trailer park while renovations to her California home take place - and is facing a series of lawsuits from bosses of five construction firms who allege the blond hasn't paid them for their work on the project.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary