Pamela Anderson to Purchase Two Houses in London
Pamela Anderson is planning to buy two new properties in England after falling in love with the country during her stint on a London stage over Christmas 2009. The actress performed as the Genie in Aladdin, a traditional pantomime over the festive season, and became so enamored with the U.K. capital she's planning to invest in a city property.
And the "Baywatch" beauty also wants to splash out on a home by the sea. Her agent Toby St Just tells Britain's The Sun, "Pammy loves it in England and is looking at buying two houses, one in London and one by the sea. She has a real affection for the place and would love to have somewhere she can call home."
Anderson is currently living with her sons in a trailer park while renovations to her California home take place - and is facing a series of lawsuits from bosses of five construction firms who allege the blond hasn't paid them for their work on the project.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video