Pamela Anderson to Purchase Two Houses in London
Pamela Anderson is planning to buy two new properties in England after falling in love with the country during her stint on a London stage over Christmas 2009. The actress performed as the Genie in Aladdin, a traditional pantomime over the festive season, and became so enamored with the U.K. capital she's planning to invest in a city property.
And the "Baywatch" beauty also wants to splash out on a home by the sea. Her agent Toby St Just tells Britain's The Sun, "Pammy loves it in England and is looking at buying two houses, one in London and one by the sea. She has a real affection for the place and would love to have somewhere she can call home."
Anderson is currently living with her sons in a trailer park while renovations to her California home take place - and is facing a series of lawsuits from bosses of five construction firms who allege the blond hasn't paid them for their work on the project.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?