Dennis Hopper Brushing Off Reports He's Facing His Final Days
Ailing actor Dennis Hopper quashed reports he is close to death by taking a group of pals out for a meal over the weekend, January 30 - 31. The star is currently battling prostate cancer and hasn't been seen in public for several months, sparking speculation he is facing his final days.
But the "Easy Rider" legend, who is currently divorcing Victoria, his wife of 13 years, put on a brave face for the cameras as he visited Joe's Restaurant in Venice, California on Saturday, January 30. And although he looked frail, the 73-year-old actor seemed in good spirits as he was accompanied by a large group of friends and family.
Acting legend Dennis Hopper is losing his battle with prostate cancer after the deadly disease spread to his bones. He revealed his struggle with the illness in October 2009, after he was admitted to hospital suffering from "severe flu-like symptoms." Medics had informed Hopper - who has battled the disease since 2002 - that his cancer is incurable and that he may be facing his final days.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert