Dennis Hopper Brushing Off Reports He's Facing His Final Days
Ailing actor Dennis Hopper quashed reports he is close to death by taking a group of pals out for a meal over the weekend, January 30 - 31. The star is currently battling prostate cancer and hasn't been seen in public for several months, sparking speculation he is facing his final days.
But the "Easy Rider" legend, who is currently divorcing Victoria, his wife of 13 years, put on a brave face for the cameras as he visited Joe's Restaurant in Venice, California on Saturday, January 30. And although he looked frail, the 73-year-old actor seemed in good spirits as he was accompanied by a large group of friends and family.
Acting legend Dennis Hopper is losing his battle with prostate cancer after the deadly disease spread to his bones. He revealed his struggle with the illness in October 2009, after he was admitted to hospital suffering from "severe flu-like symptoms." Medics had informed Hopper - who has battled the disease since 2002 - that his cancer is incurable and that he may be facing his final days.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says