Dennis Hopper Brushing Off Reports He's Facing His Final Days
Ailing actor Dennis Hopper quashed reports he is close to death by taking a group of pals out for a meal over the weekend, January 30 - 31. The star is currently battling prostate cancer and hasn't been seen in public for several months, sparking speculation he is facing his final days.
But the "Easy Rider" legend, who is currently divorcing Victoria, his wife of 13 years, put on a brave face for the cameras as he visited Joe's Restaurant in Venice, California on Saturday, January 30. And although he looked frail, the 73-year-old actor seemed in good spirits as he was accompanied by a large group of friends and family.
Acting legend Dennis Hopper is losing his battle with prostate cancer after the deadly disease spread to his bones. He revealed his struggle with the illness in October 2009, after he was admitted to hospital suffering from "severe flu-like symptoms." Medics had informed Hopper - who has battled the disease since 2002 - that his cancer is incurable and that he may be facing his final days.
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'