Ivana Trump to Launch Pop Career After Gaining 'Big Brother' Popularity
Socialite Ivana Trump is using her appearance on a top U.K. reality show to help launch a pop career. Donald Trump's ex-wife proved a hit with viewers of "Britain's Celebrity Big Brother" in January, and the 60 year old is keen to use her newfound popularity in England to conquer the charts.
Celebrity stylist Stuart Phillips says, "Ivana is truly a surprising lady. She's hiding a stunning singing voice and now, with the publicity of 'Big Brother', she would love to launch a pop career. She might seem aloof but she is incredibly talented and creative."
"I arrived at her home and was greeted by her 10 staff. Then suddenly, halfway through the styling, Ivana asked all of her staff, myself and my make-up artist, to stop working and dance to her new record. I was amazed to hear it was Ivana singing. Her music is fun and positive. When people hear her songs they will be surprised."
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'