Ivana Trump to Launch Pop Career After Gaining 'Big Brother' Popularity
Socialite Ivana Trump is using her appearance on a top U.K. reality show to help launch a pop career. Donald Trump's ex-wife proved a hit with viewers of "Britain's Celebrity Big Brother" in January, and the 60 year old is keen to use her newfound popularity in England to conquer the charts.
Celebrity stylist Stuart Phillips says, "Ivana is truly a surprising lady. She's hiding a stunning singing voice and now, with the publicity of 'Big Brother', she would love to launch a pop career. She might seem aloof but she is incredibly talented and creative."
"I arrived at her home and was greeted by her 10 staff. Then suddenly, halfway through the styling, Ivana asked all of her staff, myself and my make-up artist, to stop working and dance to her new record. I was amazed to hear it was Ivana singing. Her music is fun and positive. When people hear her songs they will be surprised."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed