Ivana Trump to Launch Pop Career After Gaining 'Big Brother' Popularity
Socialite Ivana Trump is using her appearance on a top U.K. reality show to help launch a pop career. Donald Trump's ex-wife proved a hit with viewers of "Britain's Celebrity Big Brother" in January, and the 60 year old is keen to use her newfound popularity in England to conquer the charts.
Celebrity stylist Stuart Phillips says, "Ivana is truly a surprising lady. She's hiding a stunning singing voice and now, with the publicity of 'Big Brother', she would love to launch a pop career. She might seem aloof but she is incredibly talented and creative."
"I arrived at her home and was greeted by her 10 staff. Then suddenly, halfway through the styling, Ivana asked all of her staff, myself and my make-up artist, to stop working and dance to her new record. I was amazed to hear it was Ivana singing. Her music is fun and positive. When people hear her songs they will be surprised."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!