Ivana Trump to Launch Pop Career After Gaining 'Big Brother' Popularity
Socialite Ivana Trump is using her appearance on a top U.K. reality show to help launch a pop career. Donald Trump's ex-wife proved a hit with viewers of "Britain's Celebrity Big Brother" in January, and the 60 year old is keen to use her newfound popularity in England to conquer the charts.
Celebrity stylist Stuart Phillips says, "Ivana is truly a surprising lady. She's hiding a stunning singing voice and now, with the publicity of 'Big Brother', she would love to launch a pop career. She might seem aloof but she is incredibly talented and creative."
"I arrived at her home and was greeted by her 10 staff. Then suddenly, halfway through the styling, Ivana asked all of her staff, myself and my make-up artist, to stop working and dance to her new record. I was amazed to hear it was Ivana singing. Her music is fun and positive. When people hear her songs they will be surprised."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt