Ivana Trump to Launch Pop Career After Gaining 'Big Brother' Popularity
Socialite Ivana Trump is using her appearance on a top U.K. reality show to help launch a pop career. Donald Trump's ex-wife proved a hit with viewers of "Britain's Celebrity Big Brother" in January, and the 60 year old is keen to use her newfound popularity in England to conquer the charts.
Celebrity stylist Stuart Phillips says, "Ivana is truly a surprising lady. She's hiding a stunning singing voice and now, with the publicity of 'Big Brother', she would love to launch a pop career. She might seem aloof but she is incredibly talented and creative."
"I arrived at her home and was greeted by her 10 staff. Then suddenly, halfway through the styling, Ivana asked all of her staff, myself and my make-up artist, to stop working and dance to her new record. I was amazed to hear it was Ivana singing. Her music is fun and positive. When people hear her songs they will be surprised."
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer