Kim Cattrall's Busy Schedule Ruins Relationship With Alan Wyse
"Sex and the City" star Kim Cattrall blames her busy work schedule for the breakdown of her relationship with chef Alan Wyse - but is still hopeful she will find lasting love. The actress split from Canadian cook in 2009 after a five-year romance and had previously been married three times.
But despite being single at 53, the feisty blonde is sure she'll settle down again for good. She says, "It's very hard for someone not involved in this business to really understand what it's about. You work 12-hour days, and something like a series literally consumes your life. I think it's just time not there, really. But I'm still hopeful that I'll meet someone."
Kim Cattrall was previously married to Larry Davis in 1977. But after only two years of togetherness, the marriage was annulled. The 53-year-old actress then married Andre J. Lyson from 1982 to 1989. And her third wedlock was with audio designer named Mark Levinson, which lasted from 1998 to 2004.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son