Kim Cattrall's Busy Schedule Ruins Relationship With Alan Wyse
"Sex and the City" star Kim Cattrall blames her busy work schedule for the breakdown of her relationship with chef Alan Wyse - but is still hopeful she will find lasting love. The actress split from Canadian cook in 2009 after a five-year romance and had previously been married three times.
But despite being single at 53, the feisty blonde is sure she'll settle down again for good. She says, "It's very hard for someone not involved in this business to really understand what it's about. You work 12-hour days, and something like a series literally consumes your life. I think it's just time not there, really. But I'm still hopeful that I'll meet someone."
Kim Cattrall was previously married to Larry Davis in 1977. But after only two years of togetherness, the marriage was annulled. The 53-year-old actress then married Andre J. Lyson from 1982 to 1989. And her third wedlock was with audio designer named Mark Levinson, which lasted from 1998 to 2004.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years