Boy George Not Singing With Lady GaGa at Her U.K. Tour
British singer Boy George has dismissed rumors he's been hired by Lady GaGa to perform on her upcoming U.K. tour - but insists he would "love" to work with the star. The former Culture Club frontman was reported to be opening for the "Poker Face" hitmaker when she brings her "Monster Ball" concerts to Britain in late 2010, after Lady Gaga professed to being a fan.
Boy George admits he's not been approached to join the tour, but would not say no if he was asked. He tells Britain's Daily Star On Sunday newspaper, "It's not true that I'm performing with her, but I would love to. I really like everything about her from her style to her music."
Aside from rumor of him having gig with Lady GaGa, Boy George recently ruled out report suggesting he left his show in London after a member of his audience sang his classic "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me", a cheeky reference to his "drag queen" onstage image . The singer slammed the stormed-out report, saying "Total lies! Amazing what people will say to promote themselves, I hate people sometimes!"
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son