Boy George Not Singing With Lady GaGa at Her U.K. Tour
British singer Boy George has dismissed rumors he's been hired by Lady GaGa to perform on her upcoming U.K. tour - but insists he would "love" to work with the star. The former Culture Club frontman was reported to be opening for the "Poker Face" hitmaker when she brings her "Monster Ball" concerts to Britain in late 2010, after Lady Gaga professed to being a fan.
Boy George admits he's not been approached to join the tour, but would not say no if he was asked. He tells Britain's Daily Star On Sunday newspaper, "It's not true that I'm performing with her, but I would love to. I really like everything about her from her style to her music."
Aside from rumor of him having gig with Lady GaGa, Boy George recently ruled out report suggesting he left his show in London after a member of his audience sang his classic "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me", a cheeky reference to his "drag queen" onstage image . The singer slammed the stormed-out report, saying "Total lies! Amazing what people will say to promote themselves, I hate people sometimes!"
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture