Dannii Minogue Clearing Up Rumors She'll Marry Kris Smith
Australian pop star Dannii Minogue has dismissed rumors she plans to marry her boyfriend after the birth of the couple's first child later this year - insisting she's too "scared" to walk down the aisle. The 38-year-old, who is a judge on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor", was previously married to "Nip/Tuck" actor Julian McMahon, but they divorced in 1995 after less than two years as man and wife.
She is now dating British rugby player Kris Smith, and they are expecting their first baby in July 2010 - but Minogue is adamant she isn't planning to wed her lover any time soon. She tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I wanted to have kids with someone I totally love, and that's him."
She adds, "But marriage really scares me. I wouldn't rule it out, but my divorce was really emotional for me. When something is wrapped up in these bad memories, you don't want to go hurtling back."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed