Dannii Minogue Clearing Up Rumors She'll Marry Kris Smith
Australian pop star Dannii Minogue has dismissed rumors she plans to marry her boyfriend after the birth of the couple's first child later this year - insisting she's too "scared" to walk down the aisle. The 38-year-old, who is a judge on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor", was previously married to "Nip/Tuck" actor Julian McMahon, but they divorced in 1995 after less than two years as man and wife.
She is now dating British rugby player Kris Smith, and they are expecting their first baby in July 2010 - but Minogue is adamant she isn't planning to wed her lover any time soon. She tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I wanted to have kids with someone I totally love, and that's him."
She adds, "But marriage really scares me. I wouldn't rule it out, but my divorce was really emotional for me. When something is wrapped up in these bad memories, you don't want to go hurtling back."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars