Dannii Minogue Clearing Up Rumors She'll Marry Kris Smith
Australian pop star Dannii Minogue has dismissed rumors she plans to marry her boyfriend after the birth of the couple's first child later this year - insisting she's too "scared" to walk down the aisle. The 38-year-old, who is a judge on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor", was previously married to "Nip/Tuck" actor Julian McMahon, but they divorced in 1995 after less than two years as man and wife.
She is now dating British rugby player Kris Smith, and they are expecting their first baby in July 2010 - but Minogue is adamant she isn't planning to wed her lover any time soon. She tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I wanted to have kids with someone I totally love, and that's him."
She adds, "But marriage really scares me. I wouldn't rule it out, but my divorce was really emotional for me. When something is wrapped up in these bad memories, you don't want to go hurtling back."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie