Dannii Minogue Clearing Up Rumors She'll Marry Kris Smith
Australian pop star Dannii Minogue has dismissed rumors she plans to marry her boyfriend after the birth of the couple's first child later this year - insisting she's too "scared" to walk down the aisle. The 38-year-old, who is a judge on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor", was previously married to "Nip/Tuck" actor Julian McMahon, but they divorced in 1995 after less than two years as man and wife.
She is now dating British rugby player Kris Smith, and they are expecting their first baby in July 2010 - but Minogue is adamant she isn't planning to wed her lover any time soon. She tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I wanted to have kids with someone I totally love, and that's him."
She adds, "But marriage really scares me. I wouldn't rule it out, but my divorce was really emotional for me. When something is wrapped up in these bad memories, you don't want to go hurtling back."
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert