Dannii Minogue Clearing Up Rumors She'll Marry Kris Smith
Australian pop star Dannii Minogue has dismissed rumors she plans to marry her boyfriend after the birth of the couple's first child later this year - insisting she's too "scared" to walk down the aisle. The 38-year-old, who is a judge on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor", was previously married to "Nip/Tuck" actor Julian McMahon, but they divorced in 1995 after less than two years as man and wife.
She is now dating British rugby player Kris Smith, and they are expecting their first baby in July 2010 - but Minogue is adamant she isn't planning to wed her lover any time soon. She tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I wanted to have kids with someone I totally love, and that's him."
She adds, "But marriage really scares me. I wouldn't rule it out, but my divorce was really emotional for me. When something is wrapped up in these bad memories, you don't want to go hurtling back."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'