Justin Timberlake Stunned Timbaland's Fans With Surprise Performance
Justin Timberlake stunned fans in Los Angeles on Friday, January 29 night by jumping on stage at a Timbaland gig to perform a surprise set. The pop star has teamed up with the super producer for a string of hit tracks over the years, and he repaid the favor by turning out to support his pal when he played at the House of Blues club in Hollywood on Friday.
Timbaland put on a star-studded show with guest appearances from rappers Drake and The Game, as well as singer Brandy. But the surprise of the night came at the end of the show when Timberlake jumped on stage to join his friend for their collaboration, "Carry Out".
They went on to thrill the crowd with a series of Timberlake's hits including "SexyBack", "My Love" and "LoveStoned" from his 2006 album "FutureSex/LoveSounds".
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly