Justin Timberlake Stunned Timbaland's Fans With Surprise Performance
Justin Timberlake stunned fans in Los Angeles on Friday, January 29 night by jumping on stage at a Timbaland gig to perform a surprise set. The pop star has teamed up with the super producer for a string of hit tracks over the years, and he repaid the favor by turning out to support his pal when he played at the House of Blues club in Hollywood on Friday.
Timbaland put on a star-studded show with guest appearances from rappers Drake and The Game, as well as singer Brandy. But the surprise of the night came at the end of the show when Timberlake jumped on stage to join his friend for their collaboration, "Carry Out".
They went on to thrill the crowd with a series of Timberlake's hits including "SexyBack", "My Love" and "LoveStoned" from his 2006 album "FutureSex/LoveSounds".
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance