Heather Mills Believes Her and Paul McCartney's Daughter Will Be Musician
Heather Mills is convinced her daughter with ex-husband Paul McCartney will grow up to be a musician like her famous father - because she is already showing off her singing skills. The former glamor model is mum to six-year-old Beatrice, her only child with The Beatles star.
And Mills is adamant the youngster has inherited her dad's musical talent, because little Beatrice proved herself during a recent outing to the theater to see ABBA musical "Mamma Mia!". She says, "We were going to see Mamma Mia! and I told Bea everyone else would be dressed up in seventies gear."
She adds, "So I put on a dark wig and went as Frida, and Bea was Agnetha. But we got there and we were the only ones (dressed up). I was mortified (but) Bea was like the Pied Piper. She got up and had all the little girls from the audience doing dance moves and singing along to songs in the aisles."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3