Heather Mills Believes Her and Paul McCartney's Daughter Will Be Musician
Heather Mills is convinced her daughter with ex-husband Paul McCartney will grow up to be a musician like her famous father - because she is already showing off her singing skills. The former glamor model is mum to six-year-old Beatrice, her only child with The Beatles star.
And Mills is adamant the youngster has inherited her dad's musical talent, because little Beatrice proved herself during a recent outing to the theater to see ABBA musical "Mamma Mia!". She says, "We were going to see Mamma Mia! and I told Bea everyone else would be dressed up in seventies gear."
She adds, "So I put on a dark wig and went as Frida, and Bea was Agnetha. But we got there and we were the only ones (dressed up). I was mortified (but) Bea was like the Pied Piper. She got up and had all the little girls from the audience doing dance moves and singing along to songs in the aisles."
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs