Heather Mills Believes Her and Paul McCartney's Daughter Will Be Musician
Heather Mills is convinced her daughter with ex-husband Paul McCartney will grow up to be a musician like her famous father - because she is already showing off her singing skills. The former glamor model is mum to six-year-old Beatrice, her only child with The Beatles star.
And Mills is adamant the youngster has inherited her dad's musical talent, because little Beatrice proved herself during a recent outing to the theater to see ABBA musical "Mamma Mia!". She says, "We were going to see Mamma Mia! and I told Bea everyone else would be dressed up in seventies gear."
She adds, "So I put on a dark wig and went as Frida, and Bea was Agnetha. But we got there and we were the only ones (dressed up). I was mortified (but) Bea was like the Pied Piper. She got up and had all the little girls from the audience doing dance moves and singing along to songs in the aisles."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic