Heather Mills Believes Her and Paul McCartney's Daughter Will Be Musician
Heather Mills is convinced her daughter with ex-husband Paul McCartney will grow up to be a musician like her famous father - because she is already showing off her singing skills. The former glamor model is mum to six-year-old Beatrice, her only child with The Beatles star.
And Mills is adamant the youngster has inherited her dad's musical talent, because little Beatrice proved herself during a recent outing to the theater to see ABBA musical "Mamma Mia!". She says, "We were going to see Mamma Mia! and I told Bea everyone else would be dressed up in seventies gear."
She adds, "So I put on a dark wig and went as Frida, and Bea was Agnetha. But we got there and we were the only ones (dressed up). I was mortified (but) Bea was like the Pied Piper. She got up and had all the little girls from the audience doing dance moves and singing along to songs in the aisles."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance