Heather Mills Believes Her and Paul McCartney's Daughter Will Be Musician
Heather Mills is convinced her daughter with ex-husband Paul McCartney will grow up to be a musician like her famous father - because she is already showing off her singing skills. The former glamor model is mum to six-year-old Beatrice, her only child with The Beatles star.
And Mills is adamant the youngster has inherited her dad's musical talent, because little Beatrice proved herself during a recent outing to the theater to see ABBA musical "Mamma Mia!". She says, "We were going to see Mamma Mia! and I told Bea everyone else would be dressed up in seventies gear."
She adds, "So I put on a dark wig and went as Frida, and Bea was Agnetha. But we got there and we were the only ones (dressed up). I was mortified (but) Bea was like the Pied Piper. She got up and had all the little girls from the audience doing dance moves and singing along to songs in the aisles."
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation