Charlize Theron and Stuart Towsend's Romance Ends
Hollywood star Charlize Theron has ended her nine-year relationship with Irish actor Stuart Townsend, according to a British report. The South African beauty has been dating the "Shooting Fish" star since they met on the set of 2002 movie "Trapped".
But U.K. newspaper the Mail on Sunday claims the couple has now parted ways, with Townsend allegedly moving out of their shared home in the Hollywood Hills. The report follows a stream of rumors about their relationship after Theron was recently spotted out in public without the beloved antique ring she wears to show her commitment to Townsend.
A source tells the publication, "They had become more like brother and sister than lovers. It was she who ended it. Charlize has remained in their main home in the Hollywood Hills while Stuart has moved all his stuff into their Malibu beach home that they own together. They are sorting out their financial affairs at the moment, as they have been together for so long that many of their financial affairs are intertwined. She truly loved Stuart but the relationship ran its course. He is heartbroken but she is insisting it is all over."
In a recent interview Townsend admitted he considered the Oscar-winner his wife, even though they never legally married. He said, "We consider ourselves husband and wife. We love each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together."
More Charlize Theron News
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week