Charlize Theron and Stuart Towsend's Romance Ends
Hollywood star Charlize Theron has ended her nine-year relationship with Irish actor Stuart Townsend, according to a British report. The South African beauty has been dating the "Shooting Fish" star since they met on the set of 2002 movie "Trapped".
But U.K. newspaper the Mail on Sunday claims the couple has now parted ways, with Townsend allegedly moving out of their shared home in the Hollywood Hills. The report follows a stream of rumors about their relationship after Theron was recently spotted out in public without the beloved antique ring she wears to show her commitment to Townsend.
A source tells the publication, "They had become more like brother and sister than lovers. It was she who ended it. Charlize has remained in their main home in the Hollywood Hills while Stuart has moved all his stuff into their Malibu beach home that they own together. They are sorting out their financial affairs at the moment, as they have been together for so long that many of their financial affairs are intertwined. She truly loved Stuart but the relationship ran its course. He is heartbroken but she is insisting it is all over."
In a recent interview Townsend admitted he considered the Oscar-winner his wife, even though they never legally married. He said, "We consider ourselves husband and wife. We love each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together."
More Charlize Theron News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung