Charlize Theron and Stuart Towsend's Romance Ends
Hollywood star Charlize Theron has ended her nine-year relationship with Irish actor Stuart Townsend, according to a British report. The South African beauty has been dating the "Shooting Fish" star since they met on the set of 2002 movie "Trapped".
But U.K. newspaper the Mail on Sunday claims the couple has now parted ways, with Townsend allegedly moving out of their shared home in the Hollywood Hills. The report follows a stream of rumors about their relationship after Theron was recently spotted out in public without the beloved antique ring she wears to show her commitment to Townsend.
A source tells the publication, "They had become more like brother and sister than lovers. It was she who ended it. Charlize has remained in their main home in the Hollywood Hills while Stuart has moved all his stuff into their Malibu beach home that they own together. They are sorting out their financial affairs at the moment, as they have been together for so long that many of their financial affairs are intertwined. She truly loved Stuart but the relationship ran its course. He is heartbroken but she is insisting it is all over."
In a recent interview Townsend admitted he considered the Oscar-winner his wife, even though they never legally married. He said, "We consider ourselves husband and wife. We love each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together."
More Charlize Theron News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?