Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Shoot Down Break Up Report With DGA Date
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt silenced rumors of a split by making a red carpet appearance together at the Directors Guild of America (DGA) Awards on Saturday night, January 30. The Hollywood supercouple has been dogged by rumors of an impending break-up in recent weeks, with reports claiming they had already devised a legal contract to separate their assets.
The rumors were fueled by the pair's absence from a string of high profile events including the recent Golden Globes. But Jolie and Pitt shrugged off gossip about their relationship to put on a united front at the DGA Awards in Los Angeles, supporting the actor's appearance in Quentin Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds".
The moviemaker may have lost out on the coveted Best Director prize to Kathryn Bigelow, but Pitt was successful in silencing the gossip which has been swirling about his romance with Jolie. An onlooker tells People.com, "They looked very giggly. They look like they are having a fun time. It's definitely a date."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'