Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Shoot Down Break Up Report With DGA Date
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt silenced rumors of a split by making a red carpet appearance together at the Directors Guild of America (DGA) Awards on Saturday night, January 30. The Hollywood supercouple has been dogged by rumors of an impending break-up in recent weeks, with reports claiming they had already devised a legal contract to separate their assets.
The rumors were fueled by the pair's absence from a string of high profile events including the recent Golden Globes. But Jolie and Pitt shrugged off gossip about their relationship to put on a united front at the DGA Awards in Los Angeles, supporting the actor's appearance in Quentin Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds".
The moviemaker may have lost out on the coveted Best Director prize to Kathryn Bigelow, but Pitt was successful in silencing the gossip which has been swirling about his romance with Jolie. An onlooker tells People.com, "They looked very giggly. They look like they are having a fun time. It's definitely a date."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital