Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Shoot Down Break Up Report With DGA Date
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt silenced rumors of a split by making a red carpet appearance together at the Directors Guild of America (DGA) Awards on Saturday night, January 30. The Hollywood supercouple has been dogged by rumors of an impending break-up in recent weeks, with reports claiming they had already devised a legal contract to separate their assets.
The rumors were fueled by the pair's absence from a string of high profile events including the recent Golden Globes. But Jolie and Pitt shrugged off gossip about their relationship to put on a united front at the DGA Awards in Los Angeles, supporting the actor's appearance in Quentin Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds".
The moviemaker may have lost out on the coveted Best Director prize to Kathryn Bigelow, but Pitt was successful in silencing the gossip which has been swirling about his romance with Jolie. An onlooker tells People.com, "They looked very giggly. They look like they are having a fun time. It's definitely a date."
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna