Michael Jackson's Dad Files Legal Paper to Get Medical Records
Michael Jackson's father wants to investigate the death of his son and has filed papers in Los Angeles demanding the release of medical records. Joe Jackson is convinced the UCLA Medical Center documents will help him determine once and for all if anyone was to blame for the King of Pop's death in June 2009 - and how much he should sue them for.
Family members, including Joe, have accused the singer's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, of the wrongful death of the star, but police have yet to charge the medic with any wrongdoing - and he has maintained he's innocent.
Joe Jackson's lawyer filed papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday, January 29, in which he claims, "The UCLA records will permit (Joe) to determine with medical experts and then present to this court, how much support (he) needs to pay for the prosecution of his wrongful death action against those responsible for his son's death." Michael was pronounced dead on arrival at the medical center.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia