Michael Jackson's Dad Files Legal Paper to Get Medical Records
Michael Jackson's father wants to investigate the death of his son and has filed papers in Los Angeles demanding the release of medical records. Joe Jackson is convinced the UCLA Medical Center documents will help him determine once and for all if anyone was to blame for the King of Pop's death in June 2009 - and how much he should sue them for.
Family members, including Joe, have accused the singer's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, of the wrongful death of the star, but police have yet to charge the medic with any wrongdoing - and he has maintained he's innocent.
Joe Jackson's lawyer filed papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday, January 29, in which he claims, "The UCLA records will permit (Joe) to determine with medical experts and then present to this court, how much support (he) needs to pay for the prosecution of his wrongful death action against those responsible for his son's death." Michael was pronounced dead on arrival at the medical center.
More Michael Jackson News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head