The Game Shoots Down Report That He Fathers Tila Tequila's Baby
Internet sensation Tila Tequila has set the gossip world alight by hinting rapper The Game is the father of her baby in a series of 'tweets', and then refusing to deny the story. The model-turned-reality TV star announced she was pregnant in early January after backing down from a pre-Christmas 2009 'tweet', in which she told fans she was going to be a surrogate mum for her brother.
Shortly after announcing the baby news, Tequila took to her Twitter.com blog and revealed the father was a war hero who fought in Afghanistan. She wrote, "(He) Served in the US ARMY 4 10 years & fought war in Afgan (sic) & got shot. Now hes out of Army after 10 years and is now a fireman and EMT!"
She also recently claimed the father was Swedish. But now the reality TV star, real name Tila Nguyen, has sensationally hinted her baby's father is The Game. In 'tweets' posted on Friday, January 29, she wrote, "@IhateGame promised to take me shopping today for the baby clothes! EVERYONE GO HARASS HIM SO HE DONT FORGET! IMA B MAD!!! GRR." @IhateGame is the rapper's Twitter.com moniker. She added, "You guys stop asking me if @IhateGame is the father of my child.....STOP ASKING ME! GO ASK HIM!!"
But the rap star insists he's not the baby's daddy. Responding to the story on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Game.... When it comes to Tila Tequila's unborn child....... You are NOT the father. wouldn't hit it wit 50's pole," and jokes, "The Los Angeles lakers are the baby daddy."
And, speaking to TMZ.com late on Friday, The Game, real name Jayceon Taylor, said, "I'm not the father." He stated he didn't know Tequila, but admitted she was among guests in a Los Angeles recording studio, where he and Dr. Dre were working the night before.
He recalled, "I met her in traffic... She was in the studio... (but) I didn't see her... It's a huge studio." The Game confessed he was baffled with the reports suggesting he's the father: "I woke up this morning and there was all this hoopla on the Internet... I ain't never had a conversation with her (Tequila)."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation