Courtney Love Considers Dave Grohl as Her Role Model
Courtney Love models her career on her late husband Kurt Cobain's former Nirvana bandmate Dave Grohl. Love is preparing to make a comeback in February 2010 as she embarks on a European tour with Hole, after recruiting a new band line-up and a new manager.
And she admits she looks towards Foo Fighters star Grohl as a model of success. She tells Britain's NME magazine, "I look around and I look at (Dave) Grohl. He's clean, his businesses are clean, he's clean, there's nothing corrupted, it's just... clean. I wish I had his lawyer but I don't. At the same time I feel like we have that kind of manager now that will keep things clean and who gives a s**t."
She adds, "It's always about betting on me. You can't just take me on because there's someone who's deceased (Cobain) and they make money. You have to take us on because you believe in us first... We have a great manager now and I feel we've landed on a nice island and we've gotten to the shore."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video