Courtney Love Considers Dave Grohl as Her Role Model
Courtney Love models her career on her late husband Kurt Cobain's former Nirvana bandmate Dave Grohl. Love is preparing to make a comeback in February 2010 as she embarks on a European tour with Hole, after recruiting a new band line-up and a new manager.
And she admits she looks towards Foo Fighters star Grohl as a model of success. She tells Britain's NME magazine, "I look around and I look at (Dave) Grohl. He's clean, his businesses are clean, he's clean, there's nothing corrupted, it's just... clean. I wish I had his lawyer but I don't. At the same time I feel like we have that kind of manager now that will keep things clean and who gives a s**t."
She adds, "It's always about betting on me. You can't just take me on because there's someone who's deceased (Cobain) and they make money. You have to take us on because you believe in us first... We have a great manager now and I feel we've landed on a nice island and we've gotten to the shore."
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video