Courtney Love Considers Dave Grohl as Her Role Model
Courtney Love models her career on her late husband Kurt Cobain's former Nirvana bandmate Dave Grohl. Love is preparing to make a comeback in February 2010 as she embarks on a European tour with Hole, after recruiting a new band line-up and a new manager.
And she admits she looks towards Foo Fighters star Grohl as a model of success. She tells Britain's NME magazine, "I look around and I look at (Dave) Grohl. He's clean, his businesses are clean, he's clean, there's nothing corrupted, it's just... clean. I wish I had his lawyer but I don't. At the same time I feel like we have that kind of manager now that will keep things clean and who gives a s**t."
She adds, "It's always about betting on me. You can't just take me on because there's someone who's deceased (Cobain) and they make money. You have to take us on because you believe in us first... We have a great manager now and I feel we've landed on a nice island and we've gotten to the shore."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?