Courtney Love Considers Dave Grohl as Her Role Model
Courtney Love models her career on her late husband Kurt Cobain's former Nirvana bandmate Dave Grohl. Love is preparing to make a comeback in February 2010 as she embarks on a European tour with Hole, after recruiting a new band line-up and a new manager.
And she admits she looks towards Foo Fighters star Grohl as a model of success. She tells Britain's NME magazine, "I look around and I look at (Dave) Grohl. He's clean, his businesses are clean, he's clean, there's nothing corrupted, it's just... clean. I wish I had his lawyer but I don't. At the same time I feel like we have that kind of manager now that will keep things clean and who gives a s**t."
She adds, "It's always about betting on me. You can't just take me on because there's someone who's deceased (Cobain) and they make money. You have to take us on because you believe in us first... We have a great manager now and I feel we've landed on a nice island and we've gotten to the shore."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'