Courtney Love Considers Dave Grohl as Her Role Model
Courtney Love models her career on her late husband Kurt Cobain's former Nirvana bandmate Dave Grohl. Love is preparing to make a comeback in February 2010 as she embarks on a European tour with Hole, after recruiting a new band line-up and a new manager.
And she admits she looks towards Foo Fighters star Grohl as a model of success. She tells Britain's NME magazine, "I look around and I look at (Dave) Grohl. He's clean, his businesses are clean, he's clean, there's nothing corrupted, it's just... clean. I wish I had his lawyer but I don't. At the same time I feel like we have that kind of manager now that will keep things clean and who gives a s**t."
She adds, "It's always about betting on me. You can't just take me on because there's someone who's deceased (Cobain) and they make money. You have to take us on because you believe in us first... We have a great manager now and I feel we've landed on a nice island and we've gotten to the shore."
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'