Kelly Rowland and Nelly Record Their Second Duet
Kelly Rowland jumped at the chance to reteam with Nelly - she leaped out of bed and sped to the recording studio immediately after receiving his invitation. Nelly and Kelly teamed up in December 2009 to record "Gone", a follow-up to their hit duet "Dilemma", which reached the top of the charts all over the world in 2002.
And the hip-hop star insists he didn't have to work hard to persuade the Destiny's Child singer to participate in a sequel. He says, "We were in the studio in Miami and I called K (Kelly) and she was in the bed and just shot down to the studio... ."
"We know we can't in no way shape of form (sic) can we outdo part one ('Dilemma'). There's no way. You're in a lose situation if you go in trying to do that. What the new song is doing is a continuation of the story."
More Kelly Rowland News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season