Kelly Rowland and Nelly Record Their Second Duet
Kelly Rowland jumped at the chance to reteam with Nelly - she leaped out of bed and sped to the recording studio immediately after receiving his invitation. Nelly and Kelly teamed up in December 2009 to record "Gone", a follow-up to their hit duet "Dilemma", which reached the top of the charts all over the world in 2002.
And the hip-hop star insists he didn't have to work hard to persuade the Destiny's Child singer to participate in a sequel. He says, "We were in the studio in Miami and I called K (Kelly) and she was in the bed and just shot down to the studio... ."
"We know we can't in no way shape of form (sic) can we outdo part one ('Dilemma'). There's no way. You're in a lose situation if you go in trying to do that. What the new song is doing is a continuation of the story."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy