Kelly Rowland and Nelly Record Their Second Duet
Kelly Rowland jumped at the chance to reteam with Nelly - she leaped out of bed and sped to the recording studio immediately after receiving his invitation. Nelly and Kelly teamed up in December 2009 to record "Gone", a follow-up to their hit duet "Dilemma", which reached the top of the charts all over the world in 2002.
And the hip-hop star insists he didn't have to work hard to persuade the Destiny's Child singer to participate in a sequel. He says, "We were in the studio in Miami and I called K (Kelly) and she was in the bed and just shot down to the studio... ."
"We know we can't in no way shape of form (sic) can we outdo part one ('Dilemma'). There's no way. You're in a lose situation if you go in trying to do that. What the new song is doing is a continuation of the story."
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?