Kelly Rowland and Nelly Record Their Second Duet
Kelly Rowland jumped at the chance to reteam with Nelly - she leaped out of bed and sped to the recording studio immediately after receiving his invitation. Nelly and Kelly teamed up in December 2009 to record "Gone", a follow-up to their hit duet "Dilemma", which reached the top of the charts all over the world in 2002.
And the hip-hop star insists he didn't have to work hard to persuade the Destiny's Child singer to participate in a sequel. He says, "We were in the studio in Miami and I called K (Kelly) and she was in the bed and just shot down to the studio... ."
"We know we can't in no way shape of form (sic) can we outdo part one ('Dilemma'). There's no way. You're in a lose situation if you go in trying to do that. What the new song is doing is a continuation of the story."
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist