Kelly Rowland and Nelly Record Their Second Duet
Kelly Rowland jumped at the chance to reteam with Nelly - she leaped out of bed and sped to the recording studio immediately after receiving his invitation. Nelly and Kelly teamed up in December 2009 to record "Gone", a follow-up to their hit duet "Dilemma", which reached the top of the charts all over the world in 2002.
And the hip-hop star insists he didn't have to work hard to persuade the Destiny's Child singer to participate in a sequel. He says, "We were in the studio in Miami and I called K (Kelly) and she was in the bed and just shot down to the studio... ."
"We know we can't in no way shape of form (sic) can we outdo part one ('Dilemma'). There's no way. You're in a lose situation if you go in trying to do that. What the new song is doing is a continuation of the story."
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West