Guns N' Roses' Duff McKagan to Join Jane's Addiction
Former Guns N' Roses star Duff McKagan has reportedly become the latest member of Jane's Addiction - he's rumored to have stepped in to replace bassist Eric Avery. The band reunited in 2008 after Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor convinced them to join him on tour - and they have also been back in the studio working on new material.
The reunion was marred by the recent departure of original member Avery, but frontman Perry Farrell subsequently revealed they have been working with a new "writing partner" and internet rumors have turned to McKagan.
Fansite Xiola is reporting the Velvet Revolver rocker has joined the band in the studio. Avery previously refused to reunite with the rockers when they reformed in 1997 and 2001, following their original 1991 split. He has been replaced over the years by stars including Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea, Martyn LeNoble and Chris Chaney.
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs