Guns N' Roses' Duff McKagan to Join Jane's Addiction
Former Guns N' Roses star Duff McKagan has reportedly become the latest member of Jane's Addiction - he's rumored to have stepped in to replace bassist Eric Avery. The band reunited in 2008 after Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor convinced them to join him on tour - and they have also been back in the studio working on new material.
The reunion was marred by the recent departure of original member Avery, but frontman Perry Farrell subsequently revealed they have been working with a new "writing partner" and internet rumors have turned to McKagan.
Fansite Xiola is reporting the Velvet Revolver rocker has joined the band in the studio. Avery previously refused to reunite with the rockers when they reformed in 1997 and 2001, following their original 1991 split. He has been replaced over the years by stars including Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea, Martyn LeNoble and Chris Chaney.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary