Guns N' Roses' Duff McKagan to Join Jane's Addiction
Former Guns N' Roses star Duff McKagan has reportedly become the latest member of Jane's Addiction - he's rumored to have stepped in to replace bassist Eric Avery. The band reunited in 2008 after Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor convinced them to join him on tour - and they have also been back in the studio working on new material.
The reunion was marred by the recent departure of original member Avery, but frontman Perry Farrell subsequently revealed they have been working with a new "writing partner" and internet rumors have turned to McKagan.
Fansite Xiola is reporting the Velvet Revolver rocker has joined the band in the studio. Avery previously refused to reunite with the rockers when they reformed in 1997 and 2001, following their original 1991 split. He has been replaced over the years by stars including Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea, Martyn LeNoble and Chris Chaney.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7