Will Smith Seriously Considering to Become U.S. President
Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett Smith has confirmed her husband is seriously considering a move into politics - just a year after the actor ruled out a career change. The "Independence Day" star previously mulled over life as a politician, but decided "it's a whole lot more fun to be a movie star."
However, Pinkett Smith has revealed her partner is reconsidering a move from Hollywood to Washington, D.C. She tells Germany's Bunte magazine, "Will is thinking about going into politics. He once said he could imagine becoming a U.S. president. He wasn't joking, he was quite serious about it."
On his acting career, Will Smith has his breakthrough after signing to play in NBC series called "The Fresh Prince of Bell-Air". The Grammy Awards-winning actor went to play in several movies including "Bad Boys 2", "I, Robot", "The Pursuit of Happyness" and "I Am Legend".
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'