Will Smith Seriously Considering to Become U.S. President
Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett Smith has confirmed her husband is seriously considering a move into politics - just a year after the actor ruled out a career change. The "Independence Day" star previously mulled over life as a politician, but decided "it's a whole lot more fun to be a movie star."
However, Pinkett Smith has revealed her partner is reconsidering a move from Hollywood to Washington, D.C. She tells Germany's Bunte magazine, "Will is thinking about going into politics. He once said he could imagine becoming a U.S. president. He wasn't joking, he was quite serious about it."
On his acting career, Will Smith has his breakthrough after signing to play in NBC series called "The Fresh Prince of Bell-Air". The Grammy Awards-winning actor went to play in several movies including "Bad Boys 2", "I, Robot", "The Pursuit of Happyness" and "I Am Legend".
More Will Smith News
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album