Will Smith Seriously Considering to Become U.S. President
Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett Smith has confirmed her husband is seriously considering a move into politics - just a year after the actor ruled out a career change. The "Independence Day" star previously mulled over life as a politician, but decided "it's a whole lot more fun to be a movie star."
However, Pinkett Smith has revealed her partner is reconsidering a move from Hollywood to Washington, D.C. She tells Germany's Bunte magazine, "Will is thinking about going into politics. He once said he could imagine becoming a U.S. president. He wasn't joking, he was quite serious about it."
On his acting career, Will Smith has his breakthrough after signing to play in NBC series called "The Fresh Prince of Bell-Air". The Grammy Awards-winning actor went to play in several movies including "Bad Boys 2", "I, Robot", "The Pursuit of Happyness" and "I Am Legend".
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors