Will Smith Seriously Considering to Become U.S. President
Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett Smith has confirmed her husband is seriously considering a move into politics - just a year after the actor ruled out a career change. The "Independence Day" star previously mulled over life as a politician, but decided "it's a whole lot more fun to be a movie star."
However, Pinkett Smith has revealed her partner is reconsidering a move from Hollywood to Washington, D.C. She tells Germany's Bunte magazine, "Will is thinking about going into politics. He once said he could imagine becoming a U.S. president. He wasn't joking, he was quite serious about it."
On his acting career, Will Smith has his breakthrough after signing to play in NBC series called "The Fresh Prince of Bell-Air". The Grammy Awards-winning actor went to play in several movies including "Bad Boys 2", "I, Robot", "The Pursuit of Happyness" and "I Am Legend".
More Will Smith News
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball