Will Smith Seriously Considering to Become U.S. President
Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett Smith has confirmed her husband is seriously considering a move into politics - just a year after the actor ruled out a career change. The "Independence Day" star previously mulled over life as a politician, but decided "it's a whole lot more fun to be a movie star."
However, Pinkett Smith has revealed her partner is reconsidering a move from Hollywood to Washington, D.C. She tells Germany's Bunte magazine, "Will is thinking about going into politics. He once said he could imagine becoming a U.S. president. He wasn't joking, he was quite serious about it."
On his acting career, Will Smith has his breakthrough after signing to play in NBC series called "The Fresh Prince of Bell-Air". The Grammy Awards-winning actor went to play in several movies including "Bad Boys 2", "I, Robot", "The Pursuit of Happyness" and "I Am Legend".
More Will Smith News
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game