The Feeling's Richard Jones Broke His Hand
The Feeling rocker Richard Jones has undergone surgery on his hand after he broke a bone in a fall last week, January 18. The bassist, who is married to pop star Sophie Ellis-Bextor, took a nasty tumble outside his London home and smashed his right hand.
After consulting doctors, the star was admitted to hospital on Thursday, January 28, to have the bone re-broken and set, to allow it to heal properly. But his bandmates are sure the rocker will be back in time for their next gig, at the Meribel Little World Festival in the French Alps in March 2010.
A post on the band's official website reads, "Hey folks. We just wanted to let you know that Richard broke a bone in his right hand in a fall last week, and (he went into) hospital for an operation on it. He'll then have to spend a few weeks with it in plaster, but it should all be fine in time for Little World Festival."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame