The Feeling's Richard Jones Broke His Hand
The Feeling rocker Richard Jones has undergone surgery on his hand after he broke a bone in a fall last week, January 18. The bassist, who is married to pop star Sophie Ellis-Bextor, took a nasty tumble outside his London home and smashed his right hand.
After consulting doctors, the star was admitted to hospital on Thursday, January 28, to have the bone re-broken and set, to allow it to heal properly. But his bandmates are sure the rocker will be back in time for their next gig, at the Meribel Little World Festival in the French Alps in March 2010.
A post on the band's official website reads, "Hey folks. We just wanted to let you know that Richard broke a bone in his right hand in a fall last week, and (he went into) hospital for an operation on it. He'll then have to spend a few weeks with it in plaster, but it should all be fine in time for Little World Festival."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?