The Feeling's Richard Jones Broke His Hand
The Feeling rocker Richard Jones has undergone surgery on his hand after he broke a bone in a fall last week, January 18. The bassist, who is married to pop star Sophie Ellis-Bextor, took a nasty tumble outside his London home and smashed his right hand.
After consulting doctors, the star was admitted to hospital on Thursday, January 28, to have the bone re-broken and set, to allow it to heal properly. But his bandmates are sure the rocker will be back in time for their next gig, at the Meribel Little World Festival in the French Alps in March 2010.
A post on the band's official website reads, "Hey folks. We just wanted to let you know that Richard broke a bone in his right hand in a fall last week, and (he went into) hospital for an operation on it. He'll then have to spend a few weeks with it in plaster, but it should all be fine in time for Little World Festival."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding