The Feeling's Richard Jones Broke His Hand
The Feeling rocker Richard Jones has undergone surgery on his hand after he broke a bone in a fall last week, January 18. The bassist, who is married to pop star Sophie Ellis-Bextor, took a nasty tumble outside his London home and smashed his right hand.
After consulting doctors, the star was admitted to hospital on Thursday, January 28, to have the bone re-broken and set, to allow it to heal properly. But his bandmates are sure the rocker will be back in time for their next gig, at the Meribel Little World Festival in the French Alps in March 2010.
A post on the band's official website reads, "Hey folks. We just wanted to let you know that Richard broke a bone in his right hand in a fall last week, and (he went into) hospital for an operation on it. He'll then have to spend a few weeks with it in plaster, but it should all be fine in time for Little World Festival."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby