The Feeling's Richard Jones Broke His Hand
The Feeling rocker Richard Jones has undergone surgery on his hand after he broke a bone in a fall last week, January 18. The bassist, who is married to pop star Sophie Ellis-Bextor, took a nasty tumble outside his London home and smashed his right hand.
After consulting doctors, the star was admitted to hospital on Thursday, January 28, to have the bone re-broken and set, to allow it to heal properly. But his bandmates are sure the rocker will be back in time for their next gig, at the Meribel Little World Festival in the French Alps in March 2010.
A post on the band's official website reads, "Hey folks. We just wanted to let you know that Richard broke a bone in his right hand in a fall last week, and (he went into) hospital for an operation on it. He'll then have to spend a few weeks with it in plaster, but it should all be fine in time for Little World Festival."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory