Lupe Fiasco Denying Rumors He's Kindling Romance With Jessica Biel
Rapper Lupe Fiasco has laughed off rumors he struck up a romance with Jessica Biel after the pair climbed Mount Kilimanjaro earlier this month, January 2010. Fiasco was linked to the actress, the girlfriend of pop star Justin Timberlake, after the charity trek to the top of the Tanzanian peak.
But while he counts Biel as a close friend, he is adamant their relationship is strictly platonic. He tells MTV, "She's a very lovely person. I do consider her a friend. She's very dope (cool), (a) very capable young woman. Very smart. But we are not dating or romantically intertwined in any way. But she's good peoples (sic)."
He adds, "It is what it is. Nobody really called me on it. I've seen it out in the world. But nah, she's good peoples. She definitely surprised me as far as how good and honest of a person she is. I do rock with her."
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- 'Moonlight' Dominates 2017 Independent Spirit Awards, Casey Affleck Wins Best Actor