Lupe Fiasco Denying Rumors He's Kindling Romance With Jessica Biel
Rapper Lupe Fiasco has laughed off rumors he struck up a romance with Jessica Biel after the pair climbed Mount Kilimanjaro earlier this month, January 2010. Fiasco was linked to the actress, the girlfriend of pop star Justin Timberlake, after the charity trek to the top of the Tanzanian peak.
But while he counts Biel as a close friend, he is adamant their relationship is strictly platonic. He tells MTV, "She's a very lovely person. I do consider her a friend. She's very dope (cool), (a) very capable young woman. Very smart. But we are not dating or romantically intertwined in any way. But she's good peoples (sic)."
He adds, "It is what it is. Nobody really called me on it. I've seen it out in the world. But nah, she's good peoples. She definitely surprised me as far as how good and honest of a person she is. I do rock with her."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special