Lupe Fiasco Denying Rumors He's Kindling Romance With Jessica Biel
Rapper Lupe Fiasco has laughed off rumors he struck up a romance with Jessica Biel after the pair climbed Mount Kilimanjaro earlier this month, January 2010. Fiasco was linked to the actress, the girlfriend of pop star Justin Timberlake, after the charity trek to the top of the Tanzanian peak.
But while he counts Biel as a close friend, he is adamant their relationship is strictly platonic. He tells MTV, "She's a very lovely person. I do consider her a friend. She's very dope (cool), (a) very capable young woman. Very smart. But we are not dating or romantically intertwined in any way. But she's good peoples (sic)."
He adds, "It is what it is. Nobody really called me on it. I've seen it out in the world. But nah, she's good peoples. She definitely surprised me as far as how good and honest of a person she is. I do rock with her."
More Lupe Fiasco News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance