Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez Create Broken Hearts Club
Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez have formed their own broken hearts club, so they can rely on each other after love splits. The "Love Story" singer and the Disney star have become great pals and now team up to share split stories. Gomez says, "I'm very lucky to have her in my life."
Appearing on Los Angeles radio host Ryan Seacrest's show on Thursday, January 28, she recalled Swift showing up at her home with a bag of junk food after hearing the actress was suffering a painful love split from an unnamed beau. She added, "We're going to look forward to getting our heart broken, because now the other person gets the junk food."
Both young stars have dated a Jonas Brothers star and both have been romantically linked to "Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner, who Gomez called "awesome" and "amazing" during her radio chat.
More Taylor Swift News
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR