Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez Create Broken Hearts Club
Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez have formed their own broken hearts club, so they can rely on each other after love splits. The "Love Story" singer and the Disney star have become great pals and now team up to share split stories. Gomez says, "I'm very lucky to have her in my life."
Appearing on Los Angeles radio host Ryan Seacrest's show on Thursday, January 28, she recalled Swift showing up at her home with a bag of junk food after hearing the actress was suffering a painful love split from an unnamed beau. She added, "We're going to look forward to getting our heart broken, because now the other person gets the junk food."
Both young stars have dated a Jonas Brothers star and both have been romantically linked to "Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner, who Gomez called "awesome" and "amazing" during her radio chat.
More Taylor Swift News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer