Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez Create Broken Hearts Club
Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez have formed their own broken hearts club, so they can rely on each other after love splits. The "Love Story" singer and the Disney star have become great pals and now team up to share split stories. Gomez says, "I'm very lucky to have her in my life."
Appearing on Los Angeles radio host Ryan Seacrest's show on Thursday, January 28, she recalled Swift showing up at her home with a bag of junk food after hearing the actress was suffering a painful love split from an unnamed beau. She added, "We're going to look forward to getting our heart broken, because now the other person gets the junk food."
Both young stars have dated a Jonas Brothers star and both have been romantically linked to "Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner, who Gomez called "awesome" and "amazing" during her radio chat.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday