Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez Create Broken Hearts Club
Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez have formed their own broken hearts club, so they can rely on each other after love splits. The "Love Story" singer and the Disney star have become great pals and now team up to share split stories. Gomez says, "I'm very lucky to have her in my life."
Appearing on Los Angeles radio host Ryan Seacrest's show on Thursday, January 28, she recalled Swift showing up at her home with a bag of junk food after hearing the actress was suffering a painful love split from an unnamed beau. She added, "We're going to look forward to getting our heart broken, because now the other person gets the junk food."
Both young stars have dated a Jonas Brothers star and both have been romantically linked to "Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner, who Gomez called "awesome" and "amazing" during her radio chat.
More Taylor Swift News
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account