Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez Create Broken Hearts Club
Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez have formed their own broken hearts club, so they can rely on each other after love splits. The "Love Story" singer and the Disney star have become great pals and now team up to share split stories. Gomez says, "I'm very lucky to have her in my life."
Appearing on Los Angeles radio host Ryan Seacrest's show on Thursday, January 28, she recalled Swift showing up at her home with a bag of junk food after hearing the actress was suffering a painful love split from an unnamed beau. She added, "We're going to look forward to getting our heart broken, because now the other person gets the junk food."
Both young stars have dated a Jonas Brothers star and both have been romantically linked to "Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner, who Gomez called "awesome" and "amazing" during her radio chat.
More Taylor Swift News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed