Katy Perry's Twitter Hacked by Producer
Katy Perry was left red-faced after her producer hacked into her Twitter.com account to post a series of embarrassing messages. The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker was stunned when she discovered Lukasz Gottwald, also known as Dr. Luke, logged onto her page and wrote obscene comments for all her friends and fans to see.
One post read, "Is it normal to have the recurrent rash with blisters on my vagina???" while another said, "Oops I cr**ped my pants! It's messy. What should I do?" After realizing she'd been pranked, Perry blasted the songwriter, writing, "Hey stop! I leave my computer for one second. Stop hacking my Twitter."
Previously, Katy Perry was made upset by a report mentioning that she was pregnant after being spotted shopping at a baby store. The singer took the matter on her Twitter page, writing "ur gonna make me cry, maybe that's my period tho. THAT'S RIGHT I'M BLEEDING." She added, "Better luck next month peepz."
More Katy Perry News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off