Katy Perry's Twitter Hacked by Producer
Katy Perry was left red-faced after her producer hacked into her Twitter.com account to post a series of embarrassing messages. The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker was stunned when she discovered Lukasz Gottwald, also known as Dr. Luke, logged onto her page and wrote obscene comments for all her friends and fans to see.
One post read, "Is it normal to have the recurrent rash with blisters on my vagina???" while another said, "Oops I cr**ped my pants! It's messy. What should I do?" After realizing she'd been pranked, Perry blasted the songwriter, writing, "Hey stop! I leave my computer for one second. Stop hacking my Twitter."
Previously, Katy Perry was made upset by a report mentioning that she was pregnant after being spotted shopping at a baby store. The singer took the matter on her Twitter page, writing "ur gonna make me cry, maybe that's my period tho. THAT'S RIGHT I'M BLEEDING." She added, "Better luck next month peepz."
More Katy Perry News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding