Liam Gallagher Always Knew Oasis Would Split
British rocker Liam Gallagher is convinced his band Oasis should have split long before his explosive fight with brother Noel Gallagher in summer 2009. Oasis broke up in August 2009 following a furious argument between the siblings backstage at a gig in France.
And Liam, who is planning to release music with his former bandmates bassist Andy Bell and guitarist Gem Archer, is pleased he can concentrate on a new album to help him get over the split. He says, "I think it's a good thing, in hindsight. If I weren't keeping myself busy I'd be sitting around sort of picking at things and being bitter."
"But now that things are going on, I think it's a good thing. Maybe we should have done it earlier but I still think we could have made some great music, but we couldn't have got any bigger."
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!