Liam Gallagher Always Knew Oasis Would Split
British rocker Liam Gallagher is convinced his band Oasis should have split long before his explosive fight with brother Noel Gallagher in summer 2009. Oasis broke up in August 2009 following a furious argument between the siblings backstage at a gig in France.
And Liam, who is planning to release music with his former bandmates bassist Andy Bell and guitarist Gem Archer, is pleased he can concentrate on a new album to help him get over the split. He says, "I think it's a good thing, in hindsight. If I weren't keeping myself busy I'd be sitting around sort of picking at things and being bitter."
"But now that things are going on, I think it's a good thing. Maybe we should have done it earlier but I still think we could have made some great music, but we couldn't have got any bigger."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story