Liam Gallagher Always Knew Oasis Would Split
British rocker Liam Gallagher is convinced his band Oasis should have split long before his explosive fight with brother Noel Gallagher in summer 2009. Oasis broke up in August 2009 following a furious argument between the siblings backstage at a gig in France.
And Liam, who is planning to release music with his former bandmates bassist Andy Bell and guitarist Gem Archer, is pleased he can concentrate on a new album to help him get over the split. He says, "I think it's a good thing, in hindsight. If I weren't keeping myself busy I'd be sitting around sort of picking at things and being bitter."
"But now that things are going on, I think it's a good thing. Maybe we should have done it earlier but I still think we could have made some great music, but we couldn't have got any bigger."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off