Liam Gallagher Always Knew Oasis Would Split
British rocker Liam Gallagher is convinced his band Oasis should have split long before his explosive fight with brother Noel Gallagher in summer 2009. Oasis broke up in August 2009 following a furious argument between the siblings backstage at a gig in France.
And Liam, who is planning to release music with his former bandmates bassist Andy Bell and guitarist Gem Archer, is pleased he can concentrate on a new album to help him get over the split. He says, "I think it's a good thing, in hindsight. If I weren't keeping myself busy I'd be sitting around sort of picking at things and being bitter."
"But now that things are going on, I think it's a good thing. Maybe we should have done it earlier but I still think we could have made some great music, but we couldn't have got any bigger."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed