Liam Gallagher Always Knew Oasis Would Split
British rocker Liam Gallagher is convinced his band Oasis should have split long before his explosive fight with brother Noel Gallagher in summer 2009. Oasis broke up in August 2009 following a furious argument between the siblings backstage at a gig in France.
And Liam, who is planning to release music with his former bandmates bassist Andy Bell and guitarist Gem Archer, is pleased he can concentrate on a new album to help him get over the split. He says, "I think it's a good thing, in hindsight. If I weren't keeping myself busy I'd be sitting around sort of picking at things and being bitter."
"But now that things are going on, I think it's a good thing. Maybe we should have done it earlier but I still think we could have made some great music, but we couldn't have got any bigger."
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen