Hugh Jackman and Wife Believe Their Son Will Become Art Expert
Hugh Jackman's son Oscar Maximillian Jackman is set for success in the art world - the boy is already a Pablo Picasso expert at the age of 10. Jackman and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness instilled a love of art into their two kids early on, taking them to art galleries and museums around the world.
But actress/producer Furness has particularly high hopes for young Oscar - because he can identify a Picasso masterpiece from other great masters. She says, "He's very artistic. We took him to a Picasso exhibit and it was all Picasso and he goes, 'Mum, that's not a Picasso.' I go, 'Yeah it is, it's a Picasso exhibit'."
"And he goes, 'No, it's a Georges Brach,' and he was absolutely right! He loves to color, he loves art, so I'm really pushing it."
More Hugh Jackman News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism