Hugh Jackman and Wife Believe Their Son Will Become Art Expert
Hugh Jackman's son Oscar Maximillian Jackman is set for success in the art world - the boy is already a Pablo Picasso expert at the age of 10. Jackman and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness instilled a love of art into their two kids early on, taking them to art galleries and museums around the world.
But actress/producer Furness has particularly high hopes for young Oscar - because he can identify a Picasso masterpiece from other great masters. She says, "He's very artistic. We took him to a Picasso exhibit and it was all Picasso and he goes, 'Mum, that's not a Picasso.' I go, 'Yeah it is, it's a Picasso exhibit'."
"And he goes, 'No, it's a Georges Brach,' and he was absolutely right! He loves to color, he loves art, so I'm really pushing it."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked