Hugh Jackman and Wife Believe Their Son Will Become Art Expert
Hugh Jackman's son Oscar Maximillian Jackman is set for success in the art world - the boy is already a Pablo Picasso expert at the age of 10. Jackman and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness instilled a love of art into their two kids early on, taking them to art galleries and museums around the world.
But actress/producer Furness has particularly high hopes for young Oscar - because he can identify a Picasso masterpiece from other great masters. She says, "He's very artistic. We took him to a Picasso exhibit and it was all Picasso and he goes, 'Mum, that's not a Picasso.' I go, 'Yeah it is, it's a Picasso exhibit'."
"And he goes, 'No, it's a Georges Brach,' and he was absolutely right! He loves to color, he loves art, so I'm really pushing it."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'