Hugh Jackman and Wife Believe Their Son Will Become Art Expert
Hugh Jackman's son Oscar Maximillian Jackman is set for success in the art world - the boy is already a Pablo Picasso expert at the age of 10. Jackman and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness instilled a love of art into their two kids early on, taking them to art galleries and museums around the world.
But actress/producer Furness has particularly high hopes for young Oscar - because he can identify a Picasso masterpiece from other great masters. She says, "He's very artistic. We took him to a Picasso exhibit and it was all Picasso and he goes, 'Mum, that's not a Picasso.' I go, 'Yeah it is, it's a Picasso exhibit'."
"And he goes, 'No, it's a Georges Brach,' and he was absolutely right! He loves to color, he loves art, so I'm really pushing it."
More Hugh Jackman News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off