Hugh Jackman and Wife Believe Their Son Will Become Art Expert
Hugh Jackman's son Oscar Maximillian Jackman is set for success in the art world - the boy is already a Pablo Picasso expert at the age of 10. Jackman and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness instilled a love of art into their two kids early on, taking them to art galleries and museums around the world.
But actress/producer Furness has particularly high hopes for young Oscar - because he can identify a Picasso masterpiece from other great masters. She says, "He's very artistic. We took him to a Picasso exhibit and it was all Picasso and he goes, 'Mum, that's not a Picasso.' I go, 'Yeah it is, it's a Picasso exhibit'."
"And he goes, 'No, it's a Georges Brach,' and he was absolutely right! He loves to color, he loves art, so I'm really pushing it."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri