Fantasia Barrino Clearing Up Rumors She's Dating Married Man
R&B singer Fantasia Barrino has brushed off reports she's dating a married man, insisting she is happy living life as a single girl. The former "American Idol" star, 25, was rumored to be involved with a man named Antwaun Cook, but she is adamant their relationship is strictly platonic.
She tells People magazine, "He's a good friend, and he is not with his wife." And Barrino admits she is too busy getting her life back on track after a number of financial and health problems to worry about dating. She adds, "Right now I'm committed to my career. I'm not trying to be in a deep relationship. As hard as I have fought to come back, nothing can stop me."
The singer was forced to take time out of her schedule in 2007 to undergo surgery and remove a hemorrhagic polyp growth on her vocal chords. Barrino then faced financial ruin and almost lost her home in North Carolina in December, 2008 before reaching a deal with local authorities, saving her house from being auctioned off.
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards