Lindsay Lohan's Dad Arrested for Breaking Restraining Order
Lindsay Lohan's dad Michael Lohan has been arrested for criminal contempt after allegedly violating a restraining order his ex-girlfriend filed against him. Lohan has reportedly been trying to contact Erin Muller, and allegedly called her work phone last Thursday, January 21 - a direct violation of the ban his former fiancee has against him.
Lohan was taken in by Nassau County Police in New York on Thursday, January 28. Joan Eames, Public Information officer at Nassau County Police Department, confirmed Lohan's arrest, telling RadarOnline.com he was detained for "criminal contempt of his Order of Protection".
Lohan has denied the charges against him, accusing Muller of lying about the phone call. He tells the website, "Erin lied and pressed charges. She is being arrested again in NY City and Nassau County 2nd Precinct. Erin said I called her but she lied because she heard I was in Costa Rica instead. I have proof and she doesn't. Her lawyer asked for money to drop the charges. How is it that I have proof and she doesn't?"
He is due in court over the matter on February 25. Lohan was previously accused of breaking the terms of his restraining order by contacting Muller in November 2009. Meanwhile, Lohan accused Muller of kicking him in the head during a heated argument later that month, but the case was dismissed in early January.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'