Eva La Rue Complained by Her Neighbors
"CSI: Miami" star Eva La Rue is in the middle of a Los Angeles planning battle over a wooden gate. The 43-year-old actress put the fence up on her Glendale property without a proper permit and too close to a public right of way, and her neighbors complained.
But, after learning the star of American soap opera "All My Children" had acted to block her home from the eyes of an alleged stalker, local officials dismissed a citation by code enforcement officers and granted La Rue a pass.
That upset her neighbors, who accused the officials of affording the actress special treatment. The decision has now been overturned by the Los Angeles Planning Commission, and La Rue has appealed, according to the Glendale News Press.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie