Eva La Rue Complained by Her Neighbors
"CSI: Miami" star Eva La Rue is in the middle of a Los Angeles planning battle over a wooden gate. The 43-year-old actress put the fence up on her Glendale property without a proper permit and too close to a public right of way, and her neighbors complained.
But, after learning the star of American soap opera "All My Children" had acted to block her home from the eyes of an alleged stalker, local officials dismissed a citation by code enforcement officers and granted La Rue a pass.
That upset her neighbors, who accused the officials of affording the actress special treatment. The decision has now been overturned by the Los Angeles Planning Commission, and La Rue has appealed, according to the Glendale News Press.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell