Eva La Rue Complained by Her Neighbors
"CSI: Miami" star Eva La Rue is in the middle of a Los Angeles planning battle over a wooden gate. The 43-year-old actress put the fence up on her Glendale property without a proper permit and too close to a public right of way, and her neighbors complained.
But, after learning the star of American soap opera "All My Children" had acted to block her home from the eyes of an alleged stalker, local officials dismissed a citation by code enforcement officers and granted La Rue a pass.
That upset her neighbors, who accused the officials of affording the actress special treatment. The decision has now been overturned by the Los Angeles Planning Commission, and La Rue has appealed, according to the Glendale News Press.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture