Eva La Rue Complained by Her Neighbors
"CSI: Miami" star Eva La Rue is in the middle of a Los Angeles planning battle over a wooden gate. The 43-year-old actress put the fence up on her Glendale property without a proper permit and too close to a public right of way, and her neighbors complained.
But, after learning the star of American soap opera "All My Children" had acted to block her home from the eyes of an alleged stalker, local officials dismissed a citation by code enforcement officers and granted La Rue a pass.
That upset her neighbors, who accused the officials of affording the actress special treatment. The decision has now been overturned by the Los Angeles Planning Commission, and La Rue has appealed, according to the Glendale News Press.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences