Eva La Rue Complained by Her Neighbors
"CSI: Miami" star Eva La Rue is in the middle of a Los Angeles planning battle over a wooden gate. The 43-year-old actress put the fence up on her Glendale property without a proper permit and too close to a public right of way, and her neighbors complained.
But, after learning the star of American soap opera "All My Children" had acted to block her home from the eyes of an alleged stalker, local officials dismissed a citation by code enforcement officers and granted La Rue a pass.
That upset her neighbors, who accused the officials of affording the actress special treatment. The decision has now been overturned by the Los Angeles Planning Commission, and La Rue has appealed, according to the Glendale News Press.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival