Gisele Bundchen Delivered Baby in Bathtub
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen had an unconventional delivery when her first child was born - she gave birth in a bathtub. The Brazilian beauty gave birth to little Benjamin and has dismissed reports it was a standard hospital delivery.
She tells Brazil's Fantastico, "I gave birth in the bathtub." Benjamin is Bundchen's first child, but the second for her husband, American footballer Tom Brady. He has a two-year-old son Jack with former girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan.
Gisele Bundchen delivered her first baby boy on December 8, 2009. Announcing the happy news at that time was her husband Tom Brady. He told reporters at Gillette Stadium, "It went great. I didn't get much sleep, but I think that's most of us around here this time of year. I think everyone is doing well."
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'