Gisele Bundchen Delivered Baby in Bathtub
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen had an unconventional delivery when her first child was born - she gave birth in a bathtub. The Brazilian beauty gave birth to little Benjamin and has dismissed reports it was a standard hospital delivery.
She tells Brazil's Fantastico, "I gave birth in the bathtub." Benjamin is Bundchen's first child, but the second for her husband, American footballer Tom Brady. He has a two-year-old son Jack with former girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan.
Gisele Bundchen delivered her first baby boy on December 8, 2009. Announcing the happy news at that time was her husband Tom Brady. He told reporters at Gillette Stadium, "It went great. I didn't get much sleep, but I think that's most of us around here this time of year. I think everyone is doing well."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign