Gisele Bundchen Delivered Baby in Bathtub
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen had an unconventional delivery when her first child was born - she gave birth in a bathtub. The Brazilian beauty gave birth to little Benjamin and has dismissed reports it was a standard hospital delivery.
She tells Brazil's Fantastico, "I gave birth in the bathtub." Benjamin is Bundchen's first child, but the second for her husband, American footballer Tom Brady. He has a two-year-old son Jack with former girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan.
Gisele Bundchen delivered her first baby boy on December 8, 2009. Announcing the happy news at that time was her husband Tom Brady. He told reporters at Gillette Stadium, "It went great. I didn't get much sleep, but I think that's most of us around here this time of year. I think everyone is doing well."
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball