Gisele Bundchen Delivered Baby in Bathtub
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen had an unconventional delivery when her first child was born - she gave birth in a bathtub. The Brazilian beauty gave birth to little Benjamin and has dismissed reports it was a standard hospital delivery.
She tells Brazil's Fantastico, "I gave birth in the bathtub." Benjamin is Bundchen's first child, but the second for her husband, American footballer Tom Brady. He has a two-year-old son Jack with former girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan.
Gisele Bundchen delivered her first baby boy on December 8, 2009. Announcing the happy news at that time was her husband Tom Brady. He told reporters at Gillette Stadium, "It went great. I didn't get much sleep, but I think that's most of us around here this time of year. I think everyone is doing well."
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family