Gisele Bundchen Delivered Baby in Bathtub
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen had an unconventional delivery when her first child was born - she gave birth in a bathtub. The Brazilian beauty gave birth to little Benjamin and has dismissed reports it was a standard hospital delivery.
She tells Brazil's Fantastico, "I gave birth in the bathtub." Benjamin is Bundchen's first child, but the second for her husband, American footballer Tom Brady. He has a two-year-old son Jack with former girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan.
Gisele Bundchen delivered her first baby boy on December 8, 2009. Announcing the happy news at that time was her husband Tom Brady. He told reporters at Gillette Stadium, "It went great. I didn't get much sleep, but I think that's most of us around here this time of year. I think everyone is doing well."
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors