Julianne Moore Treating Her Son After Snowboarding Accident
Julianne Moore is nursing her 12-year-old son back to health after he broke his wrist in a snowboarding accident. Caleb, "The Hours" actress' son with director husband Bart Freundlich, has become a big winter sports enthusiast growing up in New York.
But he was forced to take some time off from the slopes after crushing his wrist in a fall during a recent excursion. Moore says, "My son is an active snowboarder and he just broke his wrist snowboarding."
The concerned mum insists the teen is recovering quickly - but she's more concerned about her son's hygiene than his broken bones. She laughs, "Let me tell you - nothing compares to the smell of a 12-year-old's cast when it comes off. They just emanate an odor at 12 - it's incomparable."
More Julianne Moore News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart