Julianne Moore Treating Her Son After Snowboarding Accident
Julianne Moore is nursing her 12-year-old son back to health after he broke his wrist in a snowboarding accident. Caleb, "The Hours" actress' son with director husband Bart Freundlich, has become a big winter sports enthusiast growing up in New York.
But he was forced to take some time off from the slopes after crushing his wrist in a fall during a recent excursion. Moore says, "My son is an active snowboarder and he just broke his wrist snowboarding."
The concerned mum insists the teen is recovering quickly - but she's more concerned about her son's hygiene than his broken bones. She laughs, "Let me tell you - nothing compares to the smell of a 12-year-old's cast when it comes off. They just emanate an odor at 12 - it's incomparable."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'