Julianne Moore Treating Her Son After Snowboarding Accident
Julianne Moore is nursing her 12-year-old son back to health after he broke his wrist in a snowboarding accident. Caleb, "The Hours" actress' son with director husband Bart Freundlich, has become a big winter sports enthusiast growing up in New York.
But he was forced to take some time off from the slopes after crushing his wrist in a fall during a recent excursion. Moore says, "My son is an active snowboarder and he just broke his wrist snowboarding."
The concerned mum insists the teen is recovering quickly - but she's more concerned about her son's hygiene than his broken bones. She laughs, "Let me tell you - nothing compares to the smell of a 12-year-old's cast when it comes off. They just emanate an odor at 12 - it's incomparable."
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight