Julianne Moore Treating Her Son After Snowboarding Accident
Julianne Moore is nursing her 12-year-old son back to health after he broke his wrist in a snowboarding accident. Caleb, "The Hours" actress' son with director husband Bart Freundlich, has become a big winter sports enthusiast growing up in New York.
But he was forced to take some time off from the slopes after crushing his wrist in a fall during a recent excursion. Moore says, "My son is an active snowboarder and he just broke his wrist snowboarding."
The concerned mum insists the teen is recovering quickly - but she's more concerned about her son's hygiene than his broken bones. She laughs, "Let me tell you - nothing compares to the smell of a 12-year-old's cast when it comes off. They just emanate an odor at 12 - it's incomparable."
More Julianne Moore News
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win