Julianne Moore Treating Her Son After Snowboarding Accident
Julianne Moore is nursing her 12-year-old son back to health after he broke his wrist in a snowboarding accident. Caleb, "The Hours" actress' son with director husband Bart Freundlich, has become a big winter sports enthusiast growing up in New York.
But he was forced to take some time off from the slopes after crushing his wrist in a fall during a recent excursion. Moore says, "My son is an active snowboarder and he just broke his wrist snowboarding."
The concerned mum insists the teen is recovering quickly - but she's more concerned about her son's hygiene than his broken bones. She laughs, "Let me tell you - nothing compares to the smell of a 12-year-old's cast when it comes off. They just emanate an odor at 12 - it's incomparable."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns