Sandra Bullock Joining Luxury Fashion Brand for Charity
Sandra Bullock is once again proving her generosity - the actress has teamed up with luxury fashion brand Coach to donate profits from her favorite handbags to charity. The "Miss Congeniality" star donated $1 million to Haiti relief after the nation was rocked by a devastating 7.0 magnitude earthquake this month.
Now she's pairing up with the luxury fashion brand to continue her philanthropic efforts. A percentage of profits from her two favorite Coach bags - the Madison Leather Hippie and the Kristin Leather Tote - will benefit the Beauty Bus Foundation, a California-based non-profit group dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for the terminally ill.
Beauty Bus Co-founder and President Alicia Liotta has praised Bullock for her "wonderful support". Liotta tells People, "The project was put together by Coach and Sandra. It was an incredible surprise and is a gift to the Beauty Bus Foundation."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic