Sandra Bullock Joining Luxury Fashion Brand for Charity
Sandra Bullock is once again proving her generosity - the actress has teamed up with luxury fashion brand Coach to donate profits from her favorite handbags to charity. The "Miss Congeniality" star donated $1 million to Haiti relief after the nation was rocked by a devastating 7.0 magnitude earthquake this month.
Now she's pairing up with the luxury fashion brand to continue her philanthropic efforts. A percentage of profits from her two favorite Coach bags - the Madison Leather Hippie and the Kristin Leather Tote - will benefit the Beauty Bus Foundation, a California-based non-profit group dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for the terminally ill.
Beauty Bus Co-founder and President Alicia Liotta has praised Bullock for her "wonderful support". Liotta tells People, "The project was put together by Coach and Sandra. It was an incredible surprise and is a gift to the Beauty Bus Foundation."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie