Sandra Bullock Joining Luxury Fashion Brand for Charity
Sandra Bullock is once again proving her generosity - the actress has teamed up with luxury fashion brand Coach to donate profits from her favorite handbags to charity. The "Miss Congeniality" star donated $1 million to Haiti relief after the nation was rocked by a devastating 7.0 magnitude earthquake this month.
Now she's pairing up with the luxury fashion brand to continue her philanthropic efforts. A percentage of profits from her two favorite Coach bags - the Madison Leather Hippie and the Kristin Leather Tote - will benefit the Beauty Bus Foundation, a California-based non-profit group dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for the terminally ill.
Beauty Bus Co-founder and President Alicia Liotta has praised Bullock for her "wonderful support". Liotta tells People, "The project was put together by Coach and Sandra. It was an incredible surprise and is a gift to the Beauty Bus Foundation."
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does