Sandra Bullock Joining Luxury Fashion Brand for Charity
Sandra Bullock is once again proving her generosity - the actress has teamed up with luxury fashion brand Coach to donate profits from her favorite handbags to charity. The "Miss Congeniality" star donated $1 million to Haiti relief after the nation was rocked by a devastating 7.0 magnitude earthquake this month.
Now she's pairing up with the luxury fashion brand to continue her philanthropic efforts. A percentage of profits from her two favorite Coach bags - the Madison Leather Hippie and the Kristin Leather Tote - will benefit the Beauty Bus Foundation, a California-based non-profit group dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for the terminally ill.
Beauty Bus Co-founder and President Alicia Liotta has praised Bullock for her "wonderful support". Liotta tells People, "The project was put together by Coach and Sandra. It was an incredible surprise and is a gift to the Beauty Bus Foundation."
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!