Sandra Bullock Joining Luxury Fashion Brand for Charity
Sandra Bullock is once again proving her generosity - the actress has teamed up with luxury fashion brand Coach to donate profits from her favorite handbags to charity. The "Miss Congeniality" star donated $1 million to Haiti relief after the nation was rocked by a devastating 7.0 magnitude earthquake this month.
Now she's pairing up with the luxury fashion brand to continue her philanthropic efforts. A percentage of profits from her two favorite Coach bags - the Madison Leather Hippie and the Kristin Leather Tote - will benefit the Beauty Bus Foundation, a California-based non-profit group dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for the terminally ill.
Beauty Bus Co-founder and President Alicia Liotta has praised Bullock for her "wonderful support". Liotta tells People, "The project was put together by Coach and Sandra. It was an incredible surprise and is a gift to the Beauty Bus Foundation."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo