Lucy Liu Hops Onto Broadway Play
Lucy Liu is set to grace the New York stage - the "Charlie's Angels" star has landed a role on Broadway. The actress will make her Broadway debut in "God of Carnage" on March 2, joining Dylan Baker, Jeff Daniels and Janet McTeer, in the comedy about two couples who clash over a fight between their children.
Daniels was in the comedy's original cast, but will return to tackle a new role, according to the Associated Press. The play's current castmembers, including Jimmy Smits and Annie Potts, will take their final bow on February 28.
On wide-screen, Liu is slated to take a role in "Nomads" and reprise the voice of Viper in "Kung Fu Panda" sequel, "Kung Fu Panda: The Kaboom of Doom".
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli