Lucy Liu Hops Onto Broadway Play
Lucy Liu is set to grace the New York stage - the "Charlie's Angels" star has landed a role on Broadway. The actress will make her Broadway debut in "God of Carnage" on March 2, joining Dylan Baker, Jeff Daniels and Janet McTeer, in the comedy about two couples who clash over a fight between their children.
Daniels was in the comedy's original cast, but will return to tackle a new role, according to the Associated Press. The play's current castmembers, including Jimmy Smits and Annie Potts, will take their final bow on February 28.
On wide-screen, Liu is slated to take a role in "Nomads" and reprise the voice of Viper in "Kung Fu Panda" sequel, "Kung Fu Panda: The Kaboom of Doom".
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech