Lucy Liu Hops Onto Broadway Play
Lucy Liu is set to grace the New York stage - the "Charlie's Angels" star has landed a role on Broadway. The actress will make her Broadway debut in "God of Carnage" on March 2, joining Dylan Baker, Jeff Daniels and Janet McTeer, in the comedy about two couples who clash over a fight between their children.
Daniels was in the comedy's original cast, but will return to tackle a new role, according to the Associated Press. The play's current castmembers, including Jimmy Smits and Annie Potts, will take their final bow on February 28.
On wide-screen, Liu is slated to take a role in "Nomads" and reprise the voice of Viper in "Kung Fu Panda" sequel, "Kung Fu Panda: The Kaboom of Doom".
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder