Lucy Liu Hops Onto Broadway Play
Lucy Liu is set to grace the New York stage - the "Charlie's Angels" star has landed a role on Broadway. The actress will make her Broadway debut in "God of Carnage" on March 2, joining Dylan Baker, Jeff Daniels and Janet McTeer, in the comedy about two couples who clash over a fight between their children.
Daniels was in the comedy's original cast, but will return to tackle a new role, according to the Associated Press. The play's current castmembers, including Jimmy Smits and Annie Potts, will take their final bow on February 28.
On wide-screen, Liu is slated to take a role in "Nomads" and reprise the voice of Viper in "Kung Fu Panda" sequel, "Kung Fu Panda: The Kaboom of Doom".
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters
- Kourtney Kardashian Cradles Baby Doll While Covering Her Belly in New Pic
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards