Lucy Liu Hops Onto Broadway Play
Lucy Liu is set to grace the New York stage - the "Charlie's Angels" star has landed a role on Broadway. The actress will make her Broadway debut in "God of Carnage" on March 2, joining Dylan Baker, Jeff Daniels and Janet McTeer, in the comedy about two couples who clash over a fight between their children.
Daniels was in the comedy's original cast, but will return to tackle a new role, according to the Associated Press. The play's current castmembers, including Jimmy Smits and Annie Potts, will take their final bow on February 28.
On wide-screen, Liu is slated to take a role in "Nomads" and reprise the voice of Viper in "Kung Fu Panda" sequel, "Kung Fu Panda: The Kaboom of Doom".
More Lucy Liu News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday