Rep: Courteney Cox Is NOT Pregnant
Courteney Cox's representative has shot down reports the star is pregnant with her second child. American magazine Star claimed the former "Friends" actress was expecting a baby with husband David Arquette, after she was spotted looking curvier than usual at this month's Golden Globes.
But a spokesperson for Cox has moved swiftly to deny the report, telling GossipCop.com, "She is NOT pregnant." It comes just days after Arquette defended his wife's curves, lashing out at bloggers who make jibes about stars' weight. He said at that time, "Writing articles about people that put on weight is just wasting space for real news. And who really cares? I love round people, I love skinny people. I love people in general; we've got to get past labels and stop being so critical about everything."
The couple already has one daughter, Coco, five.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?