Rep: Courteney Cox Is NOT Pregnant
Courteney Cox's representative has shot down reports the star is pregnant with her second child. American magazine Star claimed the former "Friends" actress was expecting a baby with husband David Arquette, after she was spotted looking curvier than usual at this month's Golden Globes.
But a spokesperson for Cox has moved swiftly to deny the report, telling GossipCop.com, "She is NOT pregnant." It comes just days after Arquette defended his wife's curves, lashing out at bloggers who make jibes about stars' weight. He said at that time, "Writing articles about people that put on weight is just wasting space for real news. And who really cares? I love round people, I love skinny people. I love people in general; we've got to get past labels and stop being so critical about everything."
The couple already has one daughter, Coco, five.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media