Rep: Courteney Cox Is NOT Pregnant
Courteney Cox's representative has shot down reports the star is pregnant with her second child. American magazine Star claimed the former "Friends" actress was expecting a baby with husband David Arquette, after she was spotted looking curvier than usual at this month's Golden Globes.
But a spokesperson for Cox has moved swiftly to deny the report, telling GossipCop.com, "She is NOT pregnant." It comes just days after Arquette defended his wife's curves, lashing out at bloggers who make jibes about stars' weight. He said at that time, "Writing articles about people that put on weight is just wasting space for real news. And who really cares? I love round people, I love skinny people. I love people in general; we've got to get past labels and stop being so critical about everything."
The couple already has one daughter, Coco, five.
More Courteney Cox News
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince