Rep: Courteney Cox Is NOT Pregnant
Courteney Cox's representative has shot down reports the star is pregnant with her second child. American magazine Star claimed the former "Friends" actress was expecting a baby with husband David Arquette, after she was spotted looking curvier than usual at this month's Golden Globes.
But a spokesperson for Cox has moved swiftly to deny the report, telling GossipCop.com, "She is NOT pregnant." It comes just days after Arquette defended his wife's curves, lashing out at bloggers who make jibes about stars' weight. He said at that time, "Writing articles about people that put on weight is just wasting space for real news. And who really cares? I love round people, I love skinny people. I love people in general; we've got to get past labels and stop being so critical about everything."
The couple already has one daughter, Coco, five.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic