Rep: Courteney Cox Is NOT Pregnant
Courteney Cox's representative has shot down reports the star is pregnant with her second child. American magazine Star claimed the former "Friends" actress was expecting a baby with husband David Arquette, after she was spotted looking curvier than usual at this month's Golden Globes.
But a spokesperson for Cox has moved swiftly to deny the report, telling GossipCop.com, "She is NOT pregnant." It comes just days after Arquette defended his wife's curves, lashing out at bloggers who make jibes about stars' weight. He said at that time, "Writing articles about people that put on weight is just wasting space for real news. And who really cares? I love round people, I love skinny people. I love people in general; we've got to get past labels and stop being so critical about everything."
The couple already has one daughter, Coco, five.
More Courteney Cox News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding