Britney Spears and Kevin Federline Free to Take $50,000
Britney Spears has another asset to settle with ex-husband Kevin Federline - U.S. tax officials owe the couple more than $50,000. Records in the Louisiana State Department of Revenue indicate Spears and Federline are free to claim the sum at any time.
According to TMZ.com, the money comes from an interest fund stemming from an old income tax file or a jointly-owned Louisiana property the couple sold. The singer, who has two sons with the former back-up dancer, will have to agree with Federline how the money will be shared once they have claimed it.
Britney Spears and Kevin Federline were married from 2004 to 2007. Federline recently said that depression caused by the separation led him to overeating. "A number of things between, I mean, everybody knows what happened with me and Brit," he said. "I'm not going to say that's the total cause of it but, I mean, just not being happy with myself was probably the main part of my depression."
More Britney Spears News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off