Britney Spears and Kevin Federline Free to Take $50,000
Britney Spears has another asset to settle with ex-husband Kevin Federline - U.S. tax officials owe the couple more than $50,000. Records in the Louisiana State Department of Revenue indicate Spears and Federline are free to claim the sum at any time.
According to TMZ.com, the money comes from an interest fund stemming from an old income tax file or a jointly-owned Louisiana property the couple sold. The singer, who has two sons with the former back-up dancer, will have to agree with Federline how the money will be shared once they have claimed it.
Britney Spears and Kevin Federline were married from 2004 to 2007. Federline recently said that depression caused by the separation led him to overeating. "A number of things between, I mean, everybody knows what happened with me and Brit," he said. "I'm not going to say that's the total cause of it but, I mean, just not being happy with myself was probably the main part of my depression."
More Britney Spears News
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'