Joe Jonas 'Reconnects' With Ex-Girlfriend Taylor Swift
Joe Jonas has made amends with ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift, confessing the couple "recently reconnected" - more than a year after she publicly chastised him for dumping her over the phone. The Jonas Brothers singer dated Swift for several months in 2008 but their break-up was far from amicable - the country sensation went on national TV in the U.S. in November that year and blasted Jonas for the 27-second chat, which ended their relationship.
Swift even used the heartbreak as inspiration for her song "Forever & Always". But Jonas insists the former couple is back on friendly terms - and he's rooting for Swift to claim gold at Sunday's, January 31, Grammy Awards.
He tells E! News, "We've actually recently reconnected, which is good. I hope she gets a Grammy. She deserves it." Swift is nominated for eight awards. The star will also perform at the Los Angeles event.
More Joe Jonas News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth