Joe Jonas 'Reconnects' With Ex-Girlfriend Taylor Swift
Joe Jonas has made amends with ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift, confessing the couple "recently reconnected" - more than a year after she publicly chastised him for dumping her over the phone. The Jonas Brothers singer dated Swift for several months in 2008 but their break-up was far from amicable - the country sensation went on national TV in the U.S. in November that year and blasted Jonas for the 27-second chat, which ended their relationship.
Swift even used the heartbreak as inspiration for her song "Forever & Always". But Jonas insists the former couple is back on friendly terms - and he's rooting for Swift to claim gold at Sunday's, January 31, Grammy Awards.
He tells E! News, "We've actually recently reconnected, which is good. I hope she gets a Grammy. She deserves it." Swift is nominated for eight awards. The star will also perform at the Los Angeles event.
More Joe Jonas News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too