Joe Jonas 'Reconnects' With Ex-Girlfriend Taylor Swift
Joe Jonas has made amends with ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift, confessing the couple "recently reconnected" - more than a year after she publicly chastised him for dumping her over the phone. The Jonas Brothers singer dated Swift for several months in 2008 but their break-up was far from amicable - the country sensation went on national TV in the U.S. in November that year and blasted Jonas for the 27-second chat, which ended their relationship.
Swift even used the heartbreak as inspiration for her song "Forever & Always". But Jonas insists the former couple is back on friendly terms - and he's rooting for Swift to claim gold at Sunday's, January 31, Grammy Awards.
He tells E! News, "We've actually recently reconnected, which is good. I hope she gets a Grammy. She deserves it." Swift is nominated for eight awards. The star will also perform at the Los Angeles event.
More Joe Jonas News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie