Joe Jonas 'Reconnects' With Ex-Girlfriend Taylor Swift
Joe Jonas has made amends with ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift, confessing the couple "recently reconnected" - more than a year after she publicly chastised him for dumping her over the phone. The Jonas Brothers singer dated Swift for several months in 2008 but their break-up was far from amicable - the country sensation went on national TV in the U.S. in November that year and blasted Jonas for the 27-second chat, which ended their relationship.
Swift even used the heartbreak as inspiration for her song "Forever & Always". But Jonas insists the former couple is back on friendly terms - and he's rooting for Swift to claim gold at Sunday's, January 31, Grammy Awards.
He tells E! News, "We've actually recently reconnected, which is good. I hope she gets a Grammy. She deserves it." Swift is nominated for eight awards. The star will also perform at the Los Angeles event.
More Joe Jonas News
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host