Joe Jonas 'Reconnects' With Ex-Girlfriend Taylor Swift
Joe Jonas has made amends with ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift, confessing the couple "recently reconnected" - more than a year after she publicly chastised him for dumping her over the phone. The Jonas Brothers singer dated Swift for several months in 2008 but their break-up was far from amicable - the country sensation went on national TV in the U.S. in November that year and blasted Jonas for the 27-second chat, which ended their relationship.
Swift even used the heartbreak as inspiration for her song "Forever & Always". But Jonas insists the former couple is back on friendly terms - and he's rooting for Swift to claim gold at Sunday's, January 31, Grammy Awards.
He tells E! News, "We've actually recently reconnected, which is good. I hope she gets a Grammy. She deserves it." Swift is nominated for eight awards. The star will also perform at the Los Angeles event.
More Joe Jonas News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding