Jane Lynch to Do Madonna's 'Vogue' on 'Glee'
Jane Lynch will live out a childhood fantasy in front of U.S. TV audiences in late 2010 - the actress has signed on to perform her version of Madonna's dance hit "Vogue" on hit show "Glee". Lynch will put her pop star skills to the test when she sings the 1990 track in character as her coach character Sue Sylvester in an upcoming episode.
And the 49-year-old confesses Madonna has been her idol for the last three decades. She says, "I've just been kind of up on Madonna these days. I'm loving her. I grew up in the '80s, so she provided the soundtrack to my life." The actress' tribute will feature as part of an all-Madonna music "Glee" episode.
Another news of Jane Lynch is that she recently revealed she made a duet with Olivia Newton-John, who made her guest appearance in the TV series. She told reporters at the FOX mid-season launch party, "I am doing a song with Olivia Newton-John. I'm doing 'Let's Get Physical'."
More Glee News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival