Jane Lynch to Do Madonna's 'Vogue' on 'Glee'
Jane Lynch will live out a childhood fantasy in front of U.S. TV audiences in late 2010 - the actress has signed on to perform her version of Madonna's dance hit "Vogue" on hit show "Glee". Lynch will put her pop star skills to the test when she sings the 1990 track in character as her coach character Sue Sylvester in an upcoming episode.
And the 49-year-old confesses Madonna has been her idol for the last three decades. She says, "I've just been kind of up on Madonna these days. I'm loving her. I grew up in the '80s, so she provided the soundtrack to my life." The actress' tribute will feature as part of an all-Madonna music "Glee" episode.
Another news of Jane Lynch is that she recently revealed she made a duet with Olivia Newton-John, who made her guest appearance in the TV series. She told reporters at the FOX mid-season launch party, "I am doing a song with Olivia Newton-John. I'm doing 'Let's Get Physical'."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?