Jane Lynch to Do Madonna's 'Vogue' on 'Glee'
Jane Lynch will live out a childhood fantasy in front of U.S. TV audiences in late 2010 - the actress has signed on to perform her version of Madonna's dance hit "Vogue" on hit show "Glee". Lynch will put her pop star skills to the test when she sings the 1990 track in character as her coach character Sue Sylvester in an upcoming episode.
And the 49-year-old confesses Madonna has been her idol for the last three decades. She says, "I've just been kind of up on Madonna these days. I'm loving her. I grew up in the '80s, so she provided the soundtrack to my life." The actress' tribute will feature as part of an all-Madonna music "Glee" episode.
Another news of Jane Lynch is that she recently revealed she made a duet with Olivia Newton-John, who made her guest appearance in the TV series. She told reporters at the FOX mid-season launch party, "I am doing a song with Olivia Newton-John. I'm doing 'Let's Get Physical'."
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women