Jane Lynch to Do Madonna's 'Vogue' on 'Glee'
Jane Lynch will live out a childhood fantasy in front of U.S. TV audiences in late 2010 - the actress has signed on to perform her version of Madonna's dance hit "Vogue" on hit show "Glee". Lynch will put her pop star skills to the test when she sings the 1990 track in character as her coach character Sue Sylvester in an upcoming episode.
And the 49-year-old confesses Madonna has been her idol for the last three decades. She says, "I've just been kind of up on Madonna these days. I'm loving her. I grew up in the '80s, so she provided the soundtrack to my life." The actress' tribute will feature as part of an all-Madonna music "Glee" episode.
Another news of Jane Lynch is that she recently revealed she made a duet with Olivia Newton-John, who made her guest appearance in the TV series. She told reporters at the FOX mid-season launch party, "I am doing a song with Olivia Newton-John. I'm doing 'Let's Get Physical'."
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video