Jane Lynch to Do Madonna's 'Vogue' on 'Glee'
Jane Lynch will live out a childhood fantasy in front of U.S. TV audiences in late 2010 - the actress has signed on to perform her version of Madonna's dance hit "Vogue" on hit show "Glee". Lynch will put her pop star skills to the test when she sings the 1990 track in character as her coach character Sue Sylvester in an upcoming episode.
And the 49-year-old confesses Madonna has been her idol for the last three decades. She says, "I've just been kind of up on Madonna these days. I'm loving her. I grew up in the '80s, so she provided the soundtrack to my life." The actress' tribute will feature as part of an all-Madonna music "Glee" episode.
Another news of Jane Lynch is that she recently revealed she made a duet with Olivia Newton-John, who made her guest appearance in the TV series. She told reporters at the FOX mid-season launch party, "I am doing a song with Olivia Newton-John. I'm doing 'Let's Get Physical'."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed