Harrison Ford Can't Remember Life Behind Camera
Harrison Ford has little recollection of his stint behind the camera at the beginning of his film career - because he spent the time on the road with "The Doors". The movie star was a camera assistant on a never-released documentary about the iconic rock act, and he wishes he could remember more about the experience.
He says, "I was on the road with The Doors. I barely remember anything... I'm quite sure there was nothing in focus." Ford admits he was "a child of the Sixties" long before he became a serious film star. He adds, "I had actually been to the Monterey Pop Festival... I was at the first Human Be-In... I've seen it all."
During the actor's appearance on U.S. late-night show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Tuesday, January 26, the host made an appeal to anyone who had footage of Ford's lost "Doors" documentary to get in touch with him. He said, "Boy, that would be some great stuff to see."
More Harrison Ford News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri