Harrison Ford Can't Remember Life Behind Camera
Harrison Ford has little recollection of his stint behind the camera at the beginning of his film career - because he spent the time on the road with "The Doors". The movie star was a camera assistant on a never-released documentary about the iconic rock act, and he wishes he could remember more about the experience.
He says, "I was on the road with The Doors. I barely remember anything... I'm quite sure there was nothing in focus." Ford admits he was "a child of the Sixties" long before he became a serious film star. He adds, "I had actually been to the Monterey Pop Festival... I was at the first Human Be-In... I've seen it all."
During the actor's appearance on U.S. late-night show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Tuesday, January 26, the host made an appeal to anyone who had footage of Ford's lost "Doors" documentary to get in touch with him. He said, "Boy, that would be some great stuff to see."
More Harrison Ford News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!