Harrison Ford Can't Remember Life Behind Camera
Harrison Ford has little recollection of his stint behind the camera at the beginning of his film career - because he spent the time on the road with "The Doors". The movie star was a camera assistant on a never-released documentary about the iconic rock act, and he wishes he could remember more about the experience.
He says, "I was on the road with The Doors. I barely remember anything... I'm quite sure there was nothing in focus." Ford admits he was "a child of the Sixties" long before he became a serious film star. He adds, "I had actually been to the Monterey Pop Festival... I was at the first Human Be-In... I've seen it all."
During the actor's appearance on U.S. late-night show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Tuesday, January 26, the host made an appeal to anyone who had footage of Ford's lost "Doors" documentary to get in touch with him. He said, "Boy, that would be some great stuff to see."
More Harrison Ford News
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer