Michael Douglas' Son Pleading Guilty of Trafficking Cocaine
Michael Douglas' actor son Cameron has pleaded guilty to trafficking large quantities of methamphetamine and cocaine. Cameron Douglas was arrested in August 2009 after a drugs raid on his room at New York's Hotel Gansevoort.
He was taken into custody on suspicion of possessing methamphetamines with intent to distribute and originally put under house arrest. But the 31 year old was thrown in jail after his girlfriend allegedly tried to smuggle heroin to him in an electric toothbrush.
The "It Runs in the Family" star entered the plea on Wednesday, January 28, in Manhattan Federal Court. If convicted, he faces a minimum 10-year prison sentence.
Michael Douglas admits that he was "no angel" to his first son from his marriage with former wife Diandra Luker. Douglas blames himself for not being at the troubled son's side when the child was growing.
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right