Michael Douglas' Son Pleading Guilty of Trafficking Cocaine
Michael Douglas' actor son Cameron has pleaded guilty to trafficking large quantities of methamphetamine and cocaine. Cameron Douglas was arrested in August 2009 after a drugs raid on his room at New York's Hotel Gansevoort.
He was taken into custody on suspicion of possessing methamphetamines with intent to distribute and originally put under house arrest. But the 31 year old was thrown in jail after his girlfriend allegedly tried to smuggle heroin to him in an electric toothbrush.
The "It Runs in the Family" star entered the plea on Wednesday, January 28, in Manhattan Federal Court. If convicted, he faces a minimum 10-year prison sentence.
Michael Douglas admits that he was "no angel" to his first son from his marriage with former wife Diandra Luker. Douglas blames himself for not being at the troubled son's side when the child was growing.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story