Michael Douglas' Son Pleading Guilty of Trafficking Cocaine
Michael Douglas' actor son Cameron has pleaded guilty to trafficking large quantities of methamphetamine and cocaine. Cameron Douglas was arrested in August 2009 after a drugs raid on his room at New York's Hotel Gansevoort.
He was taken into custody on suspicion of possessing methamphetamines with intent to distribute and originally put under house arrest. But the 31 year old was thrown in jail after his girlfriend allegedly tried to smuggle heroin to him in an electric toothbrush.
The "It Runs in the Family" star entered the plea on Wednesday, January 28, in Manhattan Federal Court. If convicted, he faces a minimum 10-year prison sentence.
Michael Douglas admits that he was "no angel" to his first son from his marriage with former wife Diandra Luker. Douglas blames himself for not being at the troubled son's side when the child was growing.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl