Kasabian's Tom Meighan Urges Liam Gallagher to Dump Oasis
Kasabian frontman Tom Meighan has urged Oasis singer Liam Gallagher to dump his bandmates and launch a solo career. Gallagher is adamant the Britpop stars will continue to record and play live despite his guitarist brother Noel Gallagher walking out on the band in 2009.
But fellow rocker Meighan, who is pals with both brothers, has advised Liam Gallagher to split the group for good - because it's "not Oasis" with Noel absent from the line-up. He tells British rock magazine Q, "I think Liam should go it alone. It's not Oasis without Noel, and I think they'd both agree with that. Did I see it coming? No, I can't say I did."
"I was in Germany doing a terrible festival when someone texted me they'd split up and I was as shocked as anyone. I texted Liam and Noel just to say, 'I am really sorry and best of luck,' to both of them. It's sad but the new music will be just amazing."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked