Sting and Wife Seen Having Steamy Night Out
Rocker Sting has proved his marriage to Trudie Styler is still hot 17 years later - the couple turned heads during a steamy night out in New York this week. The 58-year-old hitmaker has claimed to enjoy epic bouts of tantric sex with Styler and took his beloved to Manhattan nightclub Avenue twice in one week to put on a more public display.
The couple stunned fellow revelers, spending both nights intimately dancing and kissing, reports the New York Post. A source says, "They were both very friendly to staff and to everyone else in the club. They were drinking vodka and tonic and seemed very much into each other."
Sting, who was previously married to actress Frances Tomelty, has lived together with Trudie Styler since 1982 shortly after his former wife Tomelty gave birth to their second child. Sting and Styler got married on August 20, 1992.
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport