Sting and Wife Seen Having Steamy Night Out
Rocker Sting has proved his marriage to Trudie Styler is still hot 17 years later - the couple turned heads during a steamy night out in New York this week. The 58-year-old hitmaker has claimed to enjoy epic bouts of tantric sex with Styler and took his beloved to Manhattan nightclub Avenue twice in one week to put on a more public display.
The couple stunned fellow revelers, spending both nights intimately dancing and kissing, reports the New York Post. A source says, "They were both very friendly to staff and to everyone else in the club. They were drinking vodka and tonic and seemed very much into each other."
Sting, who was previously married to actress Frances Tomelty, has lived together with Trudie Styler since 1982 shortly after his former wife Tomelty gave birth to their second child. Sting and Styler got married on August 20, 1992.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal