Sting and Wife Seen Having Steamy Night Out
Rocker Sting has proved his marriage to Trudie Styler is still hot 17 years later - the couple turned heads during a steamy night out in New York this week. The 58-year-old hitmaker has claimed to enjoy epic bouts of tantric sex with Styler and took his beloved to Manhattan nightclub Avenue twice in one week to put on a more public display.
The couple stunned fellow revelers, spending both nights intimately dancing and kissing, reports the New York Post. A source says, "They were both very friendly to staff and to everyone else in the club. They were drinking vodka and tonic and seemed very much into each other."
Sting, who was previously married to actress Frances Tomelty, has lived together with Trudie Styler since 1982 shortly after his former wife Tomelty gave birth to their second child. Sting and Styler got married on August 20, 1992.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture