Sting and Wife Seen Having Steamy Night Out
Rocker Sting has proved his marriage to Trudie Styler is still hot 17 years later - the couple turned heads during a steamy night out in New York this week. The 58-year-old hitmaker has claimed to enjoy epic bouts of tantric sex with Styler and took his beloved to Manhattan nightclub Avenue twice in one week to put on a more public display.
The couple stunned fellow revelers, spending both nights intimately dancing and kissing, reports the New York Post. A source says, "They were both very friendly to staff and to everyone else in the club. They were drinking vodka and tonic and seemed very much into each other."
Sting, who was previously married to actress Frances Tomelty, has lived together with Trudie Styler since 1982 shortly after his former wife Tomelty gave birth to their second child. Sting and Styler got married on August 20, 1992.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting