Sting and Wife Seen Having Steamy Night Out
Rocker Sting has proved his marriage to Trudie Styler is still hot 17 years later - the couple turned heads during a steamy night out in New York this week. The 58-year-old hitmaker has claimed to enjoy epic bouts of tantric sex with Styler and took his beloved to Manhattan nightclub Avenue twice in one week to put on a more public display.
The couple stunned fellow revelers, spending both nights intimately dancing and kissing, reports the New York Post. A source says, "They were both very friendly to staff and to everyone else in the club. They were drinking vodka and tonic and seemed very much into each other."
Sting, who was previously married to actress Frances Tomelty, has lived together with Trudie Styler since 1982 shortly after his former wife Tomelty gave birth to their second child. Sting and Styler got married on August 20, 1992.
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5