Madonna and Angelina Jolie's Pictures Up for Charity Exhibition to Help Haitian
A starstudded collection of celebrity photos featuring iconic snaps of Madonna, Michael Jackson, Angelina Jolie and Britney Spears has gone on display in New York. The exhibition, titled Snapped! From the Red Carpet to the Dark Side of Celebrity, is being held to mark the 21st anniversary of entertainment news and photo agency World Entertainment News Network.
Snapped! showcases shots from the past two decades, including Lady GaGa with British monarch Queen Elizabeth II and Madonna in Malawi with her adopted son David Banda. The collection is also raising money for charity - all proceeds from the sales of prints will be donated to Concern Worldwide's Haitian earthquake relief efforts.
Lloyd Beiny, CEO of WENN, says, "Like everyone, we were devastated by the horrors of the recent events in Haiti and have been looking for an appropriate way in which to contribute." The exhibition runs until February 28 at Manhattan's Chelsea Market.
More Madonna News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo