Madonna and Angelina Jolie's Pictures Up for Charity Exhibition to Help Haitian
A starstudded collection of celebrity photos featuring iconic snaps of Madonna, Michael Jackson, Angelina Jolie and Britney Spears has gone on display in New York. The exhibition, titled Snapped! From the Red Carpet to the Dark Side of Celebrity, is being held to mark the 21st anniversary of entertainment news and photo agency World Entertainment News Network.
Snapped! showcases shots from the past two decades, including Lady GaGa with British monarch Queen Elizabeth II and Madonna in Malawi with her adopted son David Banda. The collection is also raising money for charity - all proceeds from the sales of prints will be donated to Concern Worldwide's Haitian earthquake relief efforts.
Lloyd Beiny, CEO of WENN, says, "Like everyone, we were devastated by the horrors of the recent events in Haiti and have been looking for an appropriate way in which to contribute." The exhibition runs until February 28 at Manhattan's Chelsea Market.
More Madonna News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special