Madonna and Angelina Jolie's Pictures Up for Charity Exhibition to Help Haitian
A starstudded collection of celebrity photos featuring iconic snaps of Madonna, Michael Jackson, Angelina Jolie and Britney Spears has gone on display in New York. The exhibition, titled Snapped! From the Red Carpet to the Dark Side of Celebrity, is being held to mark the 21st anniversary of entertainment news and photo agency World Entertainment News Network.
Snapped! showcases shots from the past two decades, including Lady GaGa with British monarch Queen Elizabeth II and Madonna in Malawi with her adopted son David Banda. The collection is also raising money for charity - all proceeds from the sales of prints will be donated to Concern Worldwide's Haitian earthquake relief efforts.
Lloyd Beiny, CEO of WENN, says, "Like everyone, we were devastated by the horrors of the recent events in Haiti and have been looking for an appropriate way in which to contribute." The exhibition runs until February 28 at Manhattan's Chelsea Market.
More Madonna News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event