Madonna and Angelina Jolie's Pictures Up for Charity Exhibition to Help Haitian
A starstudded collection of celebrity photos featuring iconic snaps of Madonna, Michael Jackson, Angelina Jolie and Britney Spears has gone on display in New York. The exhibition, titled Snapped! From the Red Carpet to the Dark Side of Celebrity, is being held to mark the 21st anniversary of entertainment news and photo agency World Entertainment News Network.
Snapped! showcases shots from the past two decades, including Lady GaGa with British monarch Queen Elizabeth II and Madonna in Malawi with her adopted son David Banda. The collection is also raising money for charity - all proceeds from the sales of prints will be donated to Concern Worldwide's Haitian earthquake relief efforts.
Lloyd Beiny, CEO of WENN, says, "Like everyone, we were devastated by the horrors of the recent events in Haiti and have been looking for an appropriate way in which to contribute." The exhibition runs until February 28 at Manhattan's Chelsea Market.
More Madonna News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'