Madonna and Angelina Jolie's Pictures Up for Charity Exhibition to Help Haitian
A starstudded collection of celebrity photos featuring iconic snaps of Madonna, Michael Jackson, Angelina Jolie and Britney Spears has gone on display in New York. The exhibition, titled Snapped! From the Red Carpet to the Dark Side of Celebrity, is being held to mark the 21st anniversary of entertainment news and photo agency World Entertainment News Network.
Snapped! showcases shots from the past two decades, including Lady GaGa with British monarch Queen Elizabeth II and Madonna in Malawi with her adopted son David Banda. The collection is also raising money for charity - all proceeds from the sales of prints will be donated to Concern Worldwide's Haitian earthquake relief efforts.
Lloyd Beiny, CEO of WENN, says, "Like everyone, we were devastated by the horrors of the recent events in Haiti and have been looking for an appropriate way in which to contribute." The exhibition runs until February 28 at Manhattan's Chelsea Market.
More Madonna News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'