Helen Mirren Believes James McAvoy Will Have a Musical Baby
Helen Mirren is convinced expectant parents James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff will have a musical baby - because both stars have "beautiful singing voices". The couple announced on Tuesday, January 26, they're set to welcome their first child - and their "The Last Station" co-star Mirren can't wait to see the couple become parents.
Speaking about the pregnancy at the drama's London premiere on Tuesday, Mirren said, "It's great. James is a new friend, Anne-Marie is an old friend. I did a play with Anne-Marie quite a few years ago and understood right there and then what a great actress she is. I met James just on this film and quietly fell in love with him, so it couldn't be better. You just can't believe how happy they are together. They are so grounded."
She adds, "I tell you what - that baby will have the most beautiful lullabies sung to it. Anne-Marie and James both have beautiful singing voices." And when asked how he felt about the happy news, McAvoy told reporters, "Amazing. Psychedelic. Excellent."
More Helen Mirren News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande