Helen Mirren Believes James McAvoy Will Have a Musical Baby
Helen Mirren is convinced expectant parents James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff will have a musical baby - because both stars have "beautiful singing voices". The couple announced on Tuesday, January 26, they're set to welcome their first child - and their "The Last Station" co-star Mirren can't wait to see the couple become parents.
Speaking about the pregnancy at the drama's London premiere on Tuesday, Mirren said, "It's great. James is a new friend, Anne-Marie is an old friend. I did a play with Anne-Marie quite a few years ago and understood right there and then what a great actress she is. I met James just on this film and quietly fell in love with him, so it couldn't be better. You just can't believe how happy they are together. They are so grounded."
She adds, "I tell you what - that baby will have the most beautiful lullabies sung to it. Anne-Marie and James both have beautiful singing voices." And when asked how he felt about the happy news, McAvoy told reporters, "Amazing. Psychedelic. Excellent."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna