Helen Mirren Believes James McAvoy Will Have a Musical Baby
Helen Mirren is convinced expectant parents James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff will have a musical baby - because both stars have "beautiful singing voices". The couple announced on Tuesday, January 26, they're set to welcome their first child - and their "The Last Station" co-star Mirren can't wait to see the couple become parents.
Speaking about the pregnancy at the drama's London premiere on Tuesday, Mirren said, "It's great. James is a new friend, Anne-Marie is an old friend. I did a play with Anne-Marie quite a few years ago and understood right there and then what a great actress she is. I met James just on this film and quietly fell in love with him, so it couldn't be better. You just can't believe how happy they are together. They are so grounded."
She adds, "I tell you what - that baby will have the most beautiful lullabies sung to it. Anne-Marie and James both have beautiful singing voices." And when asked how he felt about the happy news, McAvoy told reporters, "Amazing. Psychedelic. Excellent."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'