Helen Mirren Believes James McAvoy Will Have a Musical Baby
Helen Mirren is convinced expectant parents James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff will have a musical baby - because both stars have "beautiful singing voices". The couple announced on Tuesday, January 26, they're set to welcome their first child - and their "The Last Station" co-star Mirren can't wait to see the couple become parents.
Speaking about the pregnancy at the drama's London premiere on Tuesday, Mirren said, "It's great. James is a new friend, Anne-Marie is an old friend. I did a play with Anne-Marie quite a few years ago and understood right there and then what a great actress she is. I met James just on this film and quietly fell in love with him, so it couldn't be better. You just can't believe how happy they are together. They are so grounded."
She adds, "I tell you what - that baby will have the most beautiful lullabies sung to it. Anne-Marie and James both have beautiful singing voices." And when asked how he felt about the happy news, McAvoy told reporters, "Amazing. Psychedelic. Excellent."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction