Michelle Williams Missed 'Blue Valentine' Screening Because of Daughter
Michelle Williams snubbed a screening of her movie "Blue Valentine" at the Sundance Film Festival - because her daughter Matilda Rose Ledger is too young to watch her steamy sex scenes. The actress shares several intimate moments with Ryan Gosling in the upcoming drama, which she has been busy promoting at the film event in Utah.
But when it came time to sit down and watch the film, Williams kept out of the cinema for the sake of Matilda, her four-year-old daughter with the late Heath Ledger. She tells MTV.com, "When the movie screened the other day, me and the kid, neither of us were old enough to watch that movie. So we colored in Tinker Bell pictures for two hours and played pirate games."
Gosling admits he was also nervous at the Sundance screening - because he brought his mum along as his date. He adds, "It's a racy movie, so it's hard to watch those scenes with so many people. I watched it with my mother, she was beside me. I gave her an iPod. And when the naughty scenes came on, I pressed 'play' and covered her eyes."
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise