Sugababes' Amelle Berrabah Denying Partying Too Hard
Sugababes star Amelle Berrabah has dismissed reports she's partying too hard following her stint in a European clinic for exhaustion last year. The "Push the Button" hitmaker was spotted out in London with bandmate Jade Ewen and Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding on two separate occasions over the weekend, January 23-24.
It prompted speculation Berrabah was overdoing it following her October 2009 treatment for nervous exhaustion, but the 25 year old is adamant she is fine. She says, "I just read something in the papers about me saying that people were worried about me going out too much! I've been out twice in once week and the second one was Jade's birthday."
She adds, "I don't get why people say things like that. I just thought I'd let you all know. I don't want people to think that of me."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance