Sugababes' Amelle Berrabah Denying Partying Too Hard
Sugababes star Amelle Berrabah has dismissed reports she's partying too hard following her stint in a European clinic for exhaustion last year. The "Push the Button" hitmaker was spotted out in London with bandmate Jade Ewen and Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding on two separate occasions over the weekend, January 23-24.
It prompted speculation Berrabah was overdoing it following her October 2009 treatment for nervous exhaustion, but the 25 year old is adamant she is fine. She says, "I just read something in the papers about me saying that people were worried about me going out too much! I've been out twice in once week and the second one was Jade's birthday."
She adds, "I don't get why people say things like that. I just thought I'd let you all know. I don't want people to think that of me."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign