Sugababes' Amelle Berrabah Denying Partying Too Hard
Sugababes star Amelle Berrabah has dismissed reports she's partying too hard following her stint in a European clinic for exhaustion last year. The "Push the Button" hitmaker was spotted out in London with bandmate Jade Ewen and Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding on two separate occasions over the weekend, January 23-24.
It prompted speculation Berrabah was overdoing it following her October 2009 treatment for nervous exhaustion, but the 25 year old is adamant she is fine. She says, "I just read something in the papers about me saying that people were worried about me going out too much! I've been out twice in once week and the second one was Jade's birthday."
She adds, "I don't get why people say things like that. I just thought I'd let you all know. I don't want people to think that of me."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip