Sugababes' Amelle Berrabah Denying Partying Too Hard
Sugababes star Amelle Berrabah has dismissed reports she's partying too hard following her stint in a European clinic for exhaustion last year. The "Push the Button" hitmaker was spotted out in London with bandmate Jade Ewen and Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding on two separate occasions over the weekend, January 23-24.
It prompted speculation Berrabah was overdoing it following her October 2009 treatment for nervous exhaustion, but the 25 year old is adamant she is fine. She says, "I just read something in the papers about me saying that people were worried about me going out too much! I've been out twice in once week and the second one was Jade's birthday."
She adds, "I don't get why people say things like that. I just thought I'd let you all know. I don't want people to think that of me."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered