Sugababes' Amelle Berrabah Denying Partying Too Hard
Sugababes star Amelle Berrabah has dismissed reports she's partying too hard following her stint in a European clinic for exhaustion last year. The "Push the Button" hitmaker was spotted out in London with bandmate Jade Ewen and Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding on two separate occasions over the weekend, January 23-24.
It prompted speculation Berrabah was overdoing it following her October 2009 treatment for nervous exhaustion, but the 25 year old is adamant she is fine. She says, "I just read something in the papers about me saying that people were worried about me going out too much! I've been out twice in once week and the second one was Jade's birthday."
She adds, "I don't get why people say things like that. I just thought I'd let you all know. I don't want people to think that of me."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie